Real estate landing pages are one of the best ways to generate high quality leads online.
And GREAT real estate landing pages live or dies on just one thing…
Those precious few words that carry all the weight of whether someone hands over their personal information…
Or clicks away from your page forever.
Your headline should instantly communicate value and urgency.
Not sure what a great real estate landing page headline looks like?
Real Estate Landing Page #1: Book An Appointment
One of the simplest — and most important — landing pages you can use is one that lets people book an appointment with you online.
If someone is already interested in talking with you, make it as easy as possible for them to set up a time that works for them.
People already make restaurant reservations online, schedule car repair online, and much more.
Offering this kind of appointment landing page is great way to modernize your business and stand apart from competitors.
When it comes to writing headlines for these pages, all you need is a simple, friendly “When would you like to talk?” or “Let’s find a time to talk that works for you!”
Real Estate Landing Page #2: Single Story Homes
We talk about this landing page a lot around here, and with good reason.
With the MASSIVE amount of aging boomers in this country, this is a demographic that has the financial means to buy a new single story home, as well as the urgency to sell their home and downsize.
If you’re not marketing single-story homes to this demographic, you’re missing out!
When writing headlines for a page like this, keep your target audience in mind. You can try a variety of headlines like:
- Are stairs killing your knees? Get my exclusive list of single-story homes!
- Empty nest? Downsize to a gorgeous, single-story home! Sign up to get an exclusive list of every single story home in Denver.
Real Estate Landing Page #3: Free First-Time Home Buying Guide
Buying a home is a big, intimidating decision for a first timer. Nearly every first-time home buyer today starts their home search by looking for information and listings online.
So. Who would you prefer first-time buyers get their information from?
… Or from you?
Content like this is everywhere online. So you need to put a fresh spin on it to make your offer stand apart from everyone else. When writing the headline for your landing page, try a fresh take like this:
- The 5 Secrets Every First-Time Home Buyer Should Know (But Don’t Usually Find Out Till After They Buy!)
- 3 Easy Tricks To Making Your First Home Purchase Fun and Stress Free!
- 7 Ways To Buy Smarter! How To Avoid the Road Bumps Almost Every First Time Home Buyer Hits
Real Estate Landing Page #4: Help For Sellers
People who thinking of selling their home want to know 2 things:
How do I get the most money for my house?
How do I sell my home fast?
These are questions that should be answered by professional real estate agents and doing so is the perfect way to build trust with potential seller leads.
Other headlines you might experiment with include:
- The Market’s Changing Fast! Here Are The 5 Things You Need To Know Before You Sell In 2017
- How To Sell For More, Faster… And with Half The Headaches!
- We Just Sold a House In 17 Days: Here’s How You Can Too!
Real Estate Landing Page #5: Foreclosures
It’s not just investors who are looking for a hot deal on foreclosures.
People looking to save on their first home are interested in foreclosures.
So are second or third time buyers who want to get a bigger house, or want to live in a better area, and don’t mind some DIY remodeling.
When it comes to writing headlines for these landing pages, try something like this:
- Who else wants a hot deal? Get an updated list of foreclosures delivered to your inbox weekly!
- Investors Wanted: Get My Exclusive List of Ever Foreclosure In The Area
- Buy a Home UNDER Market Value? Get This Exclusive, Up-To-Date List of Foreclosures and See What’s Out There!
STEAL THESE REAL ESTATE LANDING PAGES
If you have a landing pages service you’re using now to generate leads on line, use the landing page headlines above!
Go and give them a try, test them, and see what works for you.
If you’re a LeadSites user, all of these landing pages (plus many more) come included in your Squeeze App.
If you’ve never checked out LeadSites by Easy Agent, do that here.
The best way to use these real estate landing pages to generate leads is by pairing them with Facebook Ads!
GETTING LEADS WITH REAL ESTATE LANDING PAGES IS EASY WHEN…
You’re handed the exact headlines and templates that you can start using right now, isn’t it?
You could go out right now and generate yourself some leads with those landing page ideas.
Now just imagine if you had an entire book full of done-for-you templates, scripts, and formulas that you could start using TODAY to generate more leads and close more sales.
Templates and Formulas for:
- E-mails (how to make sure your emails get opened and get a response… Comes with done-for-you scripts you can copy and paste!)
- Text Messages (done-for-you messages that spark conversations and turn leads into clients!)
- Landing Pages (even MORE profitable landing page examples you can start using today!)
- Website Copy (how to turn your website from a stagnate business card into a lead generation machine… 7 examples of effective calls to action you can start using on your site immediately!)
- Facebook Posts (how to make the perfect Facebook post, one that gets clicks and generates leads… Complete with a real example from a real agent that generated over 100 leads!)
- Blog Posts (write blog posts that get attention and get read!)
Ready to go deeper and get better results with every word you write?
Get the complete guide to copywriting for real estate, your step-by-step guide to what’s working to generate leads in real estate today.
Owner & Operator,
The Elite Group
Largest Home Inspection Company in North America
Best Selling Author “Secrets Of Top Producing Real Estate Agents: And How To Duplicate Their Success.”