Our staff is prepared to assist you move into your new home with a Beaumont home inspection!
Acquiring a new home is an exciting occasion. Allow our Beaumont Home Inspectors at Elite Home Inspection free up your time to focus on making your loved ones prepared for the transition. Our crew will take the tension out of your acquisition with a rigorous Beaumont home inspection!
Starting in 1984, our technicians at Elite Home Inspection have provided rigorous home inspections for the Beaumont and Southern California areas.
Home Inspection; What We Inspect
With our team, our Beaumont home inspections are supplied by trained technicians. This is what our Elite Home Inspection staff will investigate for:
Residential Window & Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We check that the outside doors shut and lock successfully
- Exterior windows: We validate that the rubber gaskets work correctly
- Garage door: We operate the garage door and document that the safety sensor operates correctly
Property Outside Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: Our home inspection pros validate that the siding or other wall materials are healthy
- Roofing trim: We make certain that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are fit
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals make certain that valleys in the roof decking have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals look over walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage: Our home inspection pros document property slope, surface rain flow, and vegetation to report any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & air-flow system: Our professionals use the heating system to make certain the mechanisms are working efficiently.
- Air conditioning system: We test the air conditioning unit, to make certain the controls work correctly.
- Functionality check: Our professionals validate that your heating and AC systems work as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals inspect any trace of wood touching with soil.
- Water penetration: Our home inspection pros record any trace of present water leaks.
- Foundation and slab review: Our home inspection pros inspect any symptoms of wooden framing in touch of foundation disruption, like evidence of plaster fissures, stonework fissures, misaligned door framing, and uneven floor boards.
- Integral wood: Our professionals review any damage to or drilling of framing wood that may create a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric metering inspection: Our professionals make sure that your electrical meter and base are working correctly.
- Safety inspection: Our professionals confirm that the electrical service is grounded and linked effectively.
- Security devices check: Our home inspection pros document that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating correctly.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our home inspection pros review a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including grounded switches.
Beaumont Plumbing System Inspection
- Water supply valves: Our home inspection pros verify that the water main supply shutoff is functioning efficiently
- Water heating: We look over the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply: Our home inspection pros inspect all faucets and toilets
- Drainage review: Our home inspection pros test showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage functioning efficiently
- Sump pumps: technicians view sump pumps that are user accessible
Why Select Elite Home Inspection for Beaumont Home Inspection
If you work with our crew of Beaumont home inspection pros, you can rely on us to supply outstanding residential inspections on a short time-line.
To see our Beaumont home inspectors call: