Garden Grove Home Inspections
We are ready and waiting to lend a hand as you transition into your brand new property with a Garden Grove home inspection!
Moving into a brand new house is a big moment. Let our group at Elite Home Inspection assist you to concentrate on getting your family organized for the change. Our crew will take the anxiety out of your buy with a rigorous Garden Grove home inspection!
Ever since 1984, our specialists at Elite Home Inspection have given in-depth home inspections for the Garden Grove and Southern California communities.
Garden Grove Home Inspection Services, What We Are Looking For
At Elite Home Inspection, our Garden Grove home inspections are delivered by certified technicians. This is what our Elite Home Inspection staff will search for:
Residential Window & Door Inspections
- Household doors: We inspect that the outside doors shut and latch correctly
- Residential windows: Our professionals make sure that the rubber gaskets act properly
- Garage door: We open the garage door and make sure that the optical sensor operates properly
House Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our professionals make certain that the siding boards and other wall coverings are effective
- Roofing trim check: We inspect that the soffits and fascia are in good shape
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals validate that valleys in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: We look over paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow inspection: Our professionals take a look at yard angle, surface water flow, and shrubbery to list any potential water leak problems
Garden Grove HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & ventilation system: We use the heater to check the mechanisms are working efficiently.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals inspect the AC unit, to inspect the controls work properly.
- Features check: Our professionals verify that your AC and heating systems act properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals inspect any evidence of wood touching with dirt.
- Water intrusion review: We document any symptoms of present water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete review: Our professionals review any signs of wood touching or foundation shifting, like rotting of sheetrock breaks, brick fissures, out-of-true door frames, and unleveled floorboards.
- Integral wood: Our professionals view any damage to or drilling of frame wood that might present a structural durability issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical metering check: Our professionals make certain that your electric metering and base are act efficiently.
- Safety inspection: Our professionals verify that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded correctly.
- Safety hardware check: We make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: We test a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which include GFI switches.
Garden Grove Plumbing System Inspections
- Water controls: Our professionals check that the water main supply shutoff is acting effectively
- Water heater: Our professionals test the venting, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply check: Our professionals test all faucets and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals review showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage functioning effectively
- Sump pumps: Technicians review bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Partner With Elite Home Inspection for Garden Grove Home Inspection
Once you partner with our team of Garden Grove home inspection experts, you can count on us to provide great residential inspections on a fast timeline.
To get our Garden Grove home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us today: