At Elite Home Inspection, our team is ready and waiting to help you transition into your brand new property with a Huntington Beach home inspection!
Acquiring a recently purchased home is a huge opportunity. Let our team at Elite Home Inspection free up your time to focus on getting your family prepared for the transition. We’ll take the strain out of your new home with a thorough Huntington Beach home inspection!
Since 1984, our technicians at Elite Home Inspection have provided rigorous home inspections for the Huntington Beach and Southern California communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Are Looking For
The most reliable Huntington Beach home inspections are given by certified pros. Here is what our Elite Home Inspection staff will investigate for:
Huntington Beach House Window & Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We inspect that the outside doors seal and secure efficiently
- Exterior windows: Our professionals inspect that the rubber seals work properly
- Garage door and sensors: We open the garage door and validate that the optical sensor operates correctly
Huntington Beach Property Outside Inspection
- Structural walls: Our professionals make certain that the siding boards and other wall covers are effective
- Roofing trim check: We confirm that the eaves and soffits are in good shape
- Roofing sealant: Our home inspection pros document that joints in the roof have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: We document paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage: Our professionals check landscape grading, surface rain flow, and plant life to list any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and ventilation system: We utilize the heater to inspect the controls are operating effectively.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals look over the air conditioner, to make sure the mechanisms work properly.
- Features check: Our professionals check that your heating and air conditioning systems operate efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros look over any trace of wooden framing touching with soil.
- Water intrusion check: Our professionals record any symptoms of current water penetration.
- Slab and foundation: Our home inspection pros look over any rotting of wood in touch of foundation shifts, like rotting of plaster fissures, masonry fissures, lopsided door framing, and non-level floors.
- Framing wood: Our professionals view any damage to or penetration of framing wood that may create a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical utility meter inspection: Our professionals inspect that your electrical metering and base are functioning correctly.
- Safety inspection: We ensure that the electrical service is grounded and linked efficiently.
- Protective hardware: Our professionals make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating well.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which includes GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main controls: Our home inspection pros confirm that the water main supply shutoff is functioning properly
- Water heater: Our professionals inspect the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply: Our professionals inspect all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our home inspection pros view showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage functioning properly
- Sump pumps check: We view bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Select Elite Home Inspection for Huntington Beach Home Inspections
Once you team up with our team of Huntington Beach home inspection pros, you can depend on us to supply outstanding home inspections on a fast time-line.
To receive help from our Huntington Beach home inspectors for your home inspection services, bring us in today: