We are motivated to assist your move into your upcoming property with a Long Beach home inspection!
Stepping into your new home is a huge moment. Our team at Elite Home Inspection can help you concentrate on preparing for the new house, while we take care of the inspection. Our thorough home inspections in Long Beach will make you feel confident in your purchase of your new home.
Since 1984, our professionals at Elite Home Inspection have delivered rigorous home inspections for the Long Beach and Southern California areas.
What You Get in a Long Beach Inspection
The best Long Beach home inspections are done by qualified technicians. Here’s what our Elite Home Inspection crew will look for:
Home Window And Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We ensure that all exterior doors shut and lock efficiently.
- Exterior windows: Qualified technicians confirm that the rubber seals work correctly.
- Long Beach garage inspection: Our home inspectors in Long Beach use the garage door and check that the laser sensor functions correctly.
Property Exteriors Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our professionals validate that the siding boards and other wall covers fit perfectly.
- Roofing trim inspection: Our home inspectors in Long Beach confirm that the soffits and fascia are in good shape.
- Roof flashing: Our inspection pros confirm that valleys in the roof have an airtight seal.
- Pavers and concrete: We inspect paths, walkways, and driveways.
- Drainage: Our professionals inspect property slope, surface drainage, and vegetation to report any prospective water leak problems.
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat and ventilation system: We operate the heater and furnace to ensure the mechanisms are working properly.
- Air conditioning system: Our certified home inspectors in Long Beach look over the air conditioning unit and confirm that the controls work as they should.
- Features check: Our professionals make sure that your heating and AC systems function appropriately.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros look over any degradation of the wood, especially where it touches the ground.
- Water leak check: Our home inspectors in Long Beach seek out and record all signs that water is leaking into the basement. If there is evidence of water leaking into the crawl space, you may want to schedule our mold inspection in Long Beach as well!
- Foundation inspection: Our Long Beach home inspectors look for any evidence of wood contacting or foundation movement, like traces of drywall fissures, stonework breaks, misaligned door frames, and uneven flooring.
- Framing wood check: Our home inspection pros identify any destruction of framing wood that might signal a structural durability issue. As Long Beach termite inspection professionals, we also look for signs of a termite infestation.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric utility meter review: Our home inspection pros document that your electrical metering and base are working correctly.
- Safeguard review: Our home inspectors in Long Beach make sure that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked correctly.
- Protective hardware check: Our Long Beach home inspectors ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Switches & receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, including GFI switches.
Long Beach Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply valves: Our home inspectors in Long Beach ensure that the water main supply shutoff is running efficiently.
- Water heating system inspection: Our certified home inspectors in Long Beach inspect the vent outputs, energy sources, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs).
- Indoor water supply inspection: We test all fixtures, faucets, and toilets.
- Drainage testing: Our Long Beach home inspectors look over tubs, showers, and sinks to ensure all drains are functioning efficiently.
- Sump pumps review: Our home inspectors in Long Beach review any and all accessible water pumps.
Why Pick Elite Home Inspection for Long Beach Home Inspections
Once you team up with our certified home inspectors in Long Beach, CA, you can count on us to offer quality residential home inspections on a short timeline.
To work with our Long Beach home inspectors on your new home, give us a call today: