We’re excited to support you as you transition into your new dwelling with a Murrieta home inspection!
Moving into a new property is a great occasion. You can let our staff at Elite Home Inspection free you to focus on making your family prepared for the change. We will take the nervousness out of your move with an in-depth Murrieta home inspection!
Ever since 1984, our professionals at Elite Home Inspection have supplied rigorous home inspections for the Murrieta and Southern California communities.
Home Inspection: What We Inspect
Our Murrieta home inspections are provided by qualified professionals. Here is what our Elite Home Inspection staff will look for:
Home Window & Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We establish that the external doors close and lock effectively
- Home windows: Our professionals ensure that the outside seals act successfully
- Garage door and sensors: We operate the garage door and verify that the safety sensor functions effectively
Home Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Outside walls: Our professionals validate that the exterior siding and other wall materials are fit
- Roof trim: We inspect that the eaves and soffits are in good condition
- Roofing sealant: We document that valleys in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Property drainage check: Our home inspection pros inspect landscape slope, surface water flow, and vegetation to report any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and ventilation system: Our home inspection pros utilize the heater to document the mechanisms are operating efficiently.
- Air conditioning system inspection: Our professionals inspect the AC unit, to make certain the buttons act properly.
- Functionality review: Our home inspection pros make sure that your HVAC systems operate efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros look over any rotting wooden framework in touch with the earth.
- Water penetration: Our home inspection pros review all evidence of active water leaks.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals review any rotting of wood touching of foundation shifts, like symptoms of drywall breaks, stonework fissures, lopsided door framing, and non-level floors.
- Integral wood inspection: We look over any notching or drilling of frame wood that can anticipate a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric meter inspection: We validate that your electric meter and base are functioning successfully.
- Safety inspection: We validate that the electrical service is grounded and bonded correctly.
- Protective hardware check: Our professionals confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating efficiently.
- Switches & electric receptacles: We view a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main shutoff valve: Our professionals make certain that the water main supply shutoff is working properly
- Water heating system inspection: Our professionals inspect the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: Our home inspection pros view all faucets and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our professionals view sinks, tubs, and showers for drains acting efficiently
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals review sump pumps that are user-accessible
Why Elite Home Inspection for Murrieta Home Inspections
When you partner with our crew of Murrieta home inspection pros, you can rely on us to offer great property inspections on a tight time-line.
To hear from our Murrieta home inspectors for your home services, bring us in today at 800-494-8998!