Pomona Home Inspection
Our team is ready and waiting to help you transition into your brand new house with a Pomona home inspection!
Stepping into a brand new house is a big moment. Please let our group at Elite Home Inspection help you pay attention to making your household organized for the change. Our team will take the pressure out of your move with an in-depth Pomona home inspection!
Starting in 1984, our technicians at Elite Home Inspection have offered intensive home inspections for the Pomona and Southern California communities.
Home Inspection: What We Search For
The best Pomona home inspections are supplied by trained professionals. Here’s what our Elite Home Inspection crew will keep an eye out for:
House Window And Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We ensure that the external doors seal and secure efficiently
- Exterior windows: Our professionals validate that the outside weatherproofing operate successfully
- Garage door: We work the garage door and confirm that the optical sensor works correctly
House Outside Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our professionals inspect that the exterior siding and other wall covers are in good shape
- Roof trim: Our professionals check that the soffits and fascia are fit
- Roof sealant: Our professionals make certain that joints in the roof have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals look over paths, driveways, and walkways
- Property drainage: Our professionals inspect yard grading, surface water drainage, and plant life to record any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and vent system: Our professionals turn on the heating to inspect the controls are working effectively.
- Cooling system: Our home inspection pros look over the AC unit, to make sure the controls work efficiently.
- Operations review: Our professionals make sure that your heating and air conditioning systems function efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals review any trace of wood contacting with earth.
- Water intrusion: Our professionals record any trace of present water penetration.
- Slab and foundation: We test any degradation of the wooden framework in touch with foundation shifts, like signs of sheetrock fissures, masonry fissures, off-square door frames, and uneven floorboards.
- Integral wood inspection: We view any destruction of or penetration of frame wood that may present a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric utility meter inspection: Our professionals document that your electrical meter and base are functioning correctly.
- Safeguard inspection: Our professionals document that the electrical service is grounded and bonded correctly.
- Security devices: Our home inspection pros make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning effectively.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our home inspection pros review a number of switches and fixtures, which include grounded switches.
Pomona Plumbing System Inspections
- Water shut off: Our home inspection pros document that the water main supply shutoff is acting efficiently
- Water boiler review: Our professionals look over the venting, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals review all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our home inspection pros view tubs, showers, and sinks for drains operating correctly
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals test bilge pumps that are user-accessible
Why Select Elite Home Inspection for Pomona Home Inspections
When you partner with our company of Pomona home inspection technicians, you can depend on us to deliver outstanding residential inspections on a fast schedule.
To get our Pomona home inspectors for your home inspection, please call us today: