We’re looking forward to support you as you move into your upcoming home with a Rancho Cucamonga home inspection!
Acquiring a recently purchased dwelling is an exhilarating moment. You can let our crew at Elite Group assist you to focus on getting your household ready for the new house. We’ll take the nervousness out of your move with a thorough Rancho Cucamonga home inspection!
Starting in 1984, our experts at Elite Group have provided extensive home inspections for the Rancho Cucamonga and Southern California communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Check
With our team, our Rancho Cucamonga home inspections are delivered by trained technicians. These are what our Elite Group staff will search for:
Rancho Cucamonga House Window And Door Inspection
- Household doors: We make certain that the external doors close and secure effectively
- Home windows: Our professionals make sure that the rubber gaskets operate properly
- Garage doors: We operate the garage door and validate that the laser sensor operates successfully
Rancho Cucamonga Property Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: We validate that the external walls and other wall covers are in good shape
- Roofing trim inspection: Our home inspection pros make certain that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are well-maintained
- Roofing flashing: We ensure that seams in the roof decking have a weatherproof seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals document driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage check: Our professionals document property angle, surface water flow, and shrubbery to report any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and vent system: Our professionals operate the heating system to make certain the mechanisms are functioning correctly.
- Air conditioner system: Our home inspection pros review the AC unit, to inspect the controls act correctly.
- Features check: Our professionals document that your HVAC systems work efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals identify any trace of wooden framing touching with soil.
- Water leak: Our professionals look over all trace of active water penetration.
- Foundation review: Our professionals test any symptoms of wooden framing in touch of foundation shifts, like degradation of sheetrock fissures, stonework cracks, off-square door framing, and uneven floors.
- Structural wood inspection: Our professionals view any knicks to or boring of frame wood that can anticipate a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical utility meter review: We validate that your electric metering and base are working effectively.
- Safeguard review: Our professionals verify that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked properly.
- Protection devices: We validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are working efficiently.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: We inspect a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which includes grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply valves: We ensure that the water main supply shutoff is operating properly
- Water boiler: Our professionals inspect the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: Our professionals test all faucets and toilets
- Drainage review: We look over tubs, showers, and sinks for drains acting efficiently
- Sump pumps: Technicians review sump pumps that are user accessible
Why Hire Elite Group for Rancho Cucamonga Home Inspections
Once you team up with our crew of Rancho Cucamonga home inspection pros, you can trust us to provide quality residential inspections on a short timeline.
To get our Rancho Cucamonga home inspectors for your inspection, bring us in today: