Riverside Home Inspection
Our team is motivated to support you as you move into your upcoming property with a Riverside home inspection!
Acquiring a new home is a big opportunity. Please let our crew at Elite Home Inspection free you to concentrate on getting your family prepared for the transition. At Elite Home Inspection, our team will take the pressure out of your purchase with an in-depth Riverside home inspection!
Ever since 1984, our pros at Elite Home Inspection have supplied meticulous home inspections for the Riverside and Southern California areas.
Home Inspection: What We Look For
The best Riverside home inspections are supplied by trained specialists. Here is what our Elite Home Inspection team will investigate:
Riverside Home Window & Door Inspections
- Household doors: We document that the external doors seal and latch correctly
- Household windows: We validate that the outside weatherproofing work effectively
- Garage doors: We trigger the garage door and ensure that the laser sensor functions efficiently
Property Outside Inspection Services
- Structural walls: We validate that the siding boards or other wall coverings are in good condition
- Roofing trim: Our professionals verify that the soffits and fascia are well-maintained
- Roofing sealant: We verify that seams in the roof decking have an airtight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our home inspection pros check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage: Our home inspection pros check property grading, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to list any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & ventilation system: We utilize the heater to make certain the controls are operating efficiently.
- Air conditioning system: We inspect the AC unit, to make sure the controls work efficiently.
- Features inspection: Our professionals document that your AC and heating systems work as they should.
- Thermostat check: Our professionals record the location of the thermostat and ensure that the thermostat is operating correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals view any rotting of wood touching with dirt.
- Water intrusion check: Our professionals review all symptoms of present water leaks.
- Slab and foundation: Our home inspection pros identify any evidence of wooden framing in contact with foundation shiftings, like evidence of sheetrock cracks, masonry cracks, misaligned door frames, and non-level floors.
- Framing wood check: We test any notching or boring of framing wood that might present a structural integrity concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical meter inspection: Our home inspection pros confirm that your electrical meter and base are functioning well.
- Security check: We confirm that the electric service is grounded and joined efficiently.
- Protection devices: Our professionals make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros look over a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, plus safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water shutoff valve: Our home inspection pros inspect that the water main supply shutoff is operating properly
- Water boiler: Our professionals test the venting, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply check: Our professionals look over all faucets and toilets
- Drain testing: Our home inspection pros inspect tubs, showers, and sinks for drains functioning correctly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals look over water pumps that are within reach
Why Pick Elite Home Inspection for Riverside Home Inspection
Once you team up with our crew of Riverside home inspection professionals, you can trust us to supply great residential inspections on a tight time-line.
To get our Riverside home inspectors for your home services, please call us today: