We’re prepared to assist you move into your newly purchased home with a Santa Ana home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased dwelling is an exhilarating opportunity. You can let our company at Elite Home Inspection free up your time to pay attention to getting your family prepared for the change. Our crew will take the stress out of your move with a thorough Santa Ana home inspection!
Starting in 1984, our professionals at Elite Home Inspection have supplied in-depth home inspections for the Santa Ana and Southern California areas.
Home Inspection- What We Inspect
At Elite Home Inspection, our Santa Ana home inspections are delivered by trained experts. This is what our Elite Home Inspection team will look for:
House Window And Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We prove that the external doors close and secure properly
- Home windows: We inspect that the window gaskets work efficiently
- Garage overhead door: We trigger the garage door and inspect that the safety sensor functions properly
Home Outside Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our Santa Ana home inspectors make certain that the siding boards and other wall materials are healthy
- Roof trim: Our professionals make sure that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are fit
- Roof flashing: Our professionals document that joints in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our home inspection pros look over paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow: Our professionals look over yard slope, surface drainage, and vegetation to record any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & air-flow system: We operate the heating to check the controls are operating effectively.
- Air conditioning system review: Our professionals review the AC unit, to make certain the mechanisms function effectively.
- Operations inspection: Our home inspection pros ensure that your HVAC systems act as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals look over any degradation of wooden framing in contact with soil.
- Water intrusion inspection: Our professionals review any signs of present water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete review: Our professionals identify any symptoms of wooden framework in contact of foundation shifts, like evidence of plaster cracks, brick cracks, off-square door framing, and unlevel floors.
- Integral wood inspection: Our professionals identify any notching or drilling of framing wood that can present a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric metering check: We inspect that your electrical metering and base are functioning efficiently.
- Safeguard check: Our professionals make certain that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined effectively.
- Security hardware inspection: Our professionals verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are working effectively.
- Switches & receptacles: Our professionals test a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which includes grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main shutoff valve: We document that the water main supply shutoff is operating effectively
- Water boiler: Our professionals test the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply: Our professionals review all faucets and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals inspect showers, sinks, and tubs for drains working effectively
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals look over bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Elite Home Inspection for Santa Ana Home Inspections
When you team up with our company of Santa Ana home inspection experts, you can trust us to provide great house inspections on a tight timeline.
To get our Santa Ana home inspectors for your home inspection services, please call us today: