Want to join the #1 independently owned Inspection Company in the nation?
We are seeking Certified Home Inspectors and Client Care Specialists
to help respond to the continuously increasing demand for home inspections.
To provide the Highest Level of Service & Customer Experience by producing Quality Home Inspections that are thorough, detailed, and affordable prices. We will offer a wide variety of services to custom fit our customers’ needs. All services are to be performed by only professional Certified Inspectors trained to EXCEED Industry Standards.
Empowerment – Leadership – Integrity – Teamwork – Extreme Ownership
If you have questions about our company or employment opportunities, contact us at (866) 432-2481.
We are ALWAYS looking for motivated individuals to join our team. We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
1. Client Care Specialist- Part-Time
Answer incoming calls from customers to schedule residential/ commercial inspections. Analyze customer issues and assist in resolving within the required parameters. Understand and strive to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent and consistent customer service.
Skills and Competencies:
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, verbal and written communication skills and professional phone voice.
- Proven customer service/ support experience
- Stong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiar with Microsoft products
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to problem-solve
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Understand company products, services and policies
Pay and Benefits:
- $20.00 per hour
- 401K, Supplemental Benefits
2. Certified Professional Inspector (Full Time)
Evaluate residential properties for defects according to a national standard of practice. Performs thorough property inspections and prepares inspection reports. Responsible for evaluating the major systems in a residential or commercial property.
- InterNACHI Certified (may complete during training)
- Ability to walk on roofs.
- Ability to navigate tight spaces such as attics and crawl spaces.
· 1-year experience as a home inspector or related industry
Pay and Benefits:
· Elite Group offers paid training (average 7-8 weeks). Upon successful completion of training, a Certified Inspector can earn a commission-based salary ranging from ($50,000-$90,000), depending on experience and availability.
· Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Supplemental Insurance
If you would like more information about initial training and certification for home inspectors, please contact our recruitment team at email@example.com
3. Sewer Scope Technician (Full-Time)
Perform inspections of the main sewer line from the clean out to the city connection. Duties include scoping the main line, providing a video and written report by the end of the inspection day. Must have a good driving record, good writing and communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.30 per hour
- Company Vehicle
- Company Cell Phone
- Medical, Dental, Vision 401K, Supplemental Insurance
- Driver’s License (Required)
- InterNACHI Sewer Scope License (Provided during training)