ELITE GROUP FACILITY USE AGREEMENT
Phone Number: (required)
Date of Training Room Rental:
Credit Card If Elite Group is required to perform anything more than routine cleaning, then the Responsible Party shall forfeit the entire $300 cleaning deposit.
Billing Zip Code:
BY SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT, YOU WILL WAIVE LEGAL RIGHTS INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE THE ELITE GROUP PROPERTY INSPECTION SERVICE, INC.
THIS AGREEMENT is made and entered into this [_date], by and between The Elite Group Property Inspection Service, Inc., hereinafter referred to as the “Elite Group”, and [name of responsible party] herein after referred to as the “Responsible Party.”
1. Elite Group agrees to allow the Responsible Party to use its training room, located at 9480 Utica Ave., Suite 608, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730, hereinafter referred to as the “Training Room” to the Responsible Party on the DATE, June 21st, 2022
for the following purpose: REO event for Realtors (“the Event”).
2. The Responsible Party shall have use of the Training Room on that date between the hours of 2 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. A cleaning deposit of $300 will be required for all Training Room uses. The deposit will be returned to the Responsible Party if the Training Room is left in good shape (Please refer to the Facility Use Rules and Regulations attachment). If Elite Group is required to perform anything more than routine cleaning, then the Responsible Party shall forfeit the entire $300 cleaning deposit.
3. Elite Group reserves the right to allow more than one Responsible Party to reserve/hold/use the Training Room on the same day if it is determined that there will be no conflicts of use or time.
4. Responsible Party shall have the right to use the facility, the chairs and tables therein, and any other equipment that Elite Group makes available to it. Elite Group shall set up and take down the food table, canopy and drink cooler at the end of the Event.
5. Responsible Party may coordinate the delivery and pick-up of additional tables/chairs for the Event. Responsible Party must coordinate any deliveries/pick-ups with Elite Group personnel. Any deliveries/pick-ups should occur during normal business hours.
6. Property of the Responsible Party or its invitees, such as decorations, may be utilized by the Responsible Party, but use of any such items which are to be fastened in any manner to any walls, floors, ceilings, pillars, etc., must first be approved by Elite Group. Responsible Party must remove all such items prior to the end of the day. The Responsible Party shall be responsible for the cost of restoring or repairing any part of the structure to its condition prior to installation and removal of all such items.
7. No property of the Responsible Party or its invitees shall remain in the building during times not covered by this agreement.
8. No smoking, consumption of alcohol or use of drugs is allowed within or near the Training Facility, including, but not limited to parking lots, sidewalks, or any areas within 300 feet of the Training Facility.
9. The Responsible Party shall be responsible for the conduct of all persons present at the Event during the term of the Agreement. If Elite Group, in its sole and absolute discretion, determines that it is necessary, Responsible Party shall provide, at its expense, uniformed officers or security guards for the entirety of the Event. The number of security personnel required shall be determined by Elite Group. At the Elite Group’s request, the Responsible Party shall provide written verification of the security provider’s current certification or bond. When security personnel are required, they shall be onsite from the start of the event until the end of the Event.
10. Responsible Party is responsible for maintaining the Training Room in good condition. Any damage to or misuse of the Training Room, or any other Elite Group areas or property, that occurs during the Event shall be the responsibility of the Responsible Party.
11. Any Elite Group official or authorized employee may enter any part of the building at any time while the Event is taking place.
12. If Responsible Party would like to serve alcohol at an event, then it must satisfy the following requirements prior to the commencement of the Event:
a. The entity, which will dispense the alcoholic beverages, must possess or obtain a special designated permit issued by the [name of state] Liquor Control Commission.
b. Application for the special designated permit must be submitted to the Rancho Cucamonga Clerk for processing.
c. The holder of the special designated permit and the Responsible Party shall comply with all local, state, and federal laws regulating the use and dispensing of alcoholic beverages. Elite Group assumes no responsibility for compliance with those laws.
13. The Responsible Party agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold Elite Group harmless from any claim, demand, suit, or cause of action which may arise out of the use of the Training Room by the Responsible Party or any of its guests or invitees, except those claims, demands, suits, or causes of action arising out of the negligence of Elite Group.
14. Execution of the Agreement and payment of the facility use fee reserves the use of the Training Room for the Responsible Party, subject to the provisions of Paragraph 16 below.
15. This Agreement may be canceled by either party at any time. If the Agreement is canceled due to an act of God or inclement weather conditions, then any deposit paid by the Responsible Party to reserve the event date will be refunded.
16. Responsible Party’s use of the Training Room shall not violate any local, state, or federal law. In particular, Responsible Party shall be responsible for compliance with all occupancy requirements.
17. Responsible Party must abide by all rules and regulations contained with the Facility Use Rules and Regulations attachment.
The Elite Group Property Inspection Service, Inc.