Give value to get leads! Download these two customizable real estate eBooks to start getting more high quality leads today.
Ready to generate more high quality real estate leads online?
Then you need landing pages (via Easy Agent Pro)!
And one more thing…
Value to put behind them.
After all, what good is a landing page if you don’t give your prospects any reason to opt-in?
So we decided to put together two complete real estate eBooks for you that your audience will love!
All you have to do is swap out our details for yours, download the PDF and stick these real estate eBooks behind their own unique landing page.
Let’s get to it!
Just Give Me The Real Estate eBooks
If you love building squeeze pages and creating Facebook ads for them, but just need a little extra content…
Go ahead and check out these customizable real estate eBooks now from Easy Agent.
First-Time Home Buyer’s Guide
eBooks have a lot of advantages:
• They make you look more trustworthy and authoritative
• And move your prospect toward doing business with you through education instead of pushy sales tactics
Plus, you can share them
The first eBook we’ve created for you is a guide to giveaway to folks who are buying a home for the first time.
There are a ton of real estate eBooks that you can giveaway, but this is a great one to start with, whether or not you deal with a lot of first-time buyers.
Nearly every first-time home buyer today starts their home search by looking for information and listings online.
And what this particular guide proves is that you know your stuff. Your leads could just as easily go to Zillow to get this information, but Zillow will never know as much as you do about your area.
Because you are the local expert.
Plus, everyone knows someone who is shopping for a home.
And this is an incredibly easy guide that your clients can pass on to others.
We created this guide in Google Slides. So all you have to do is
Save it to your Drive with the filename you want.
Customize it to your business, and use it for lead generation!
Customizations To Consider –
- Insert custom images (check out pexels for free Stock photos) Though you’re free to keep the ones we’ve chosen as well. That said, any images you can provide of your area are likely to increase value perception with your readers.
- Swap our company’s logo for yours
- Modify the text
- Adjust the color scheme
You can then export it as a PDF and stick it behind a landing page. Heck, you can even print it out to hand out at your next open house or send it as an email attachment to leads.
Ultimately, no one knows your market as well as you do.
Your goal here is to customize real estate eBooks for your future clients so they’ll happily fill out their contact info on your landing page.
Renting vs. Owning
If you’re dealing with a buyer, especially a first-time buyer, you want to make damn sure they’re ready to commit to purchasing a property and everything that goes along with it.
You also want to ensure that you gain their trust as soon as possible.
To help you do this, we put together a guide to compare and contrast the major differences between being a renter and becoming a homeowner.
We bet you’ll have even more pointers to add to this guide!
Feel free to create additional pages or revise the ones we’ve come up with.
You can always edit or update these eBooks and the best part is they’re totally evergreen.
Buyers will always appreciate having this information available to them.
You can also download a customizable eBook for sellers HERE.
So, now that you’ve got your value ready to present, let’s put it into action!
Create a Squeeze Page for your eBook and use the “Download” function (instead of the “Redirect” function) and upload your PDF file, like this:
Setting up your page:
- Login into your LeadSite dashboard
- Select Apps
- Find the Squeeze App in the bottom right hand corner
- Click Create New Squeeze Page
- Choose a template
- Customize your page
Now when anyone fills out your squeeze page, they’ll get your valuable eBook in exchange for their contact information.
When writing the headline for your landing page, try a fresh take like this:
- The 5 Secrets Every First-Time Home Buyer Should Know (But Don’t Usually Find Out Till After They Buy!)
- 3 Easy Tricks To Making Your First Home Purchase Fun and Stress Free!
- 7 Ways To Buy Smarter! How To Avoid the Road Bumps Almost Every First Time Home Buyer Hits
Drop us a link when you set up your landing pages to giveaway these free real estate eBooks!
Create Your Own Real Estate eBooks
Ready to create your own real estate eBooks? Use these quick steps to get started!
1. Pick a Topic
Your eBook has to be about something. Here are some ideas to get you started:
• Complete Home Buyer’s Guide
• Complete Seller’s Guide
• The Ultimate Guide To Buying a Home In __________ (insert your market)
• Guide To Downsizing After The Kids Move Out
• How To Get The Best Possible Price When Selling Your Home
2. Write an Outline
Organize information about your topic into chapters.
Example: The chapters of a home buying guide might be –
- What to expect from the pre-approval process
- Different kinds of loans
- How to start your home search
- The top 5 neighborhoods in ________ (insert your market)
Presentation software makes it easy to add text and images, without it feeling overwhelming (like you’re “writing a book”).
When you’re done adding content to the presentation, simply export the presentation as a PDF as shown above.
You can find more agent eBooks and guides from Easy Agent Pro HERE.
Owner & Operator,
The Elite Group
Largest Home Inspection Company in North America
Best Selling Author “Secrets Of Top Producing Real Estate Agents: And How To Duplicate Their Success.”