Businesses should always take advantage of digital platforms to advance their sales, and the real estate industry is no exception!
There are many tools available to enhance your online business, but there are certain ones that are especially beneficial to realtors. One of those is virtual tours.
Virtual tours are a key tool for selling homes! Including a virtual tour on property listings will not only increase sales, but also increase website traffic.
According to a realtor.com®️ study, real estate listings with virtual home tours get 87% more views. Virtual tours also keep people looking at a website 5 to 10 times longer.
The virtual home tours will give home buyers exactly what they want when it comes to purchasing the property. These tours will also increase your website traffic and your customer retention. Increased traffic and customer retention will, in turn, lead to more customers, and hopefully more sales, for your business.
So, how do you get started? Here are some tips to creating awesome virtual tours:
- Choose the locations you want to showcase (preferably spaces that have the best lighting)
- Make sure the locations are presentable
- Add that something extra (cozy furniture or a vase of flowers)
- Add some variety to the photos
- Avoid mirrors
- Personalize (include custom fonts, colors, or your logo)
- Choose the right virtual tour creator (This website lists the 25 best virtual tours softwares.)
Your virtual tour should give all potential clients an enjoyable and immersive experience. Start including virtual tours in your property listings, and you’ll be well on your way to increasing your sales!