Expert Home Inspections in Banning
We are motivated to assist you move into your newly purchased home with a Banning home inspection!
Purchasing a brand new house is a great moment. Allow our Banning home inspectors at Elite Home Inspection help you pay attention to getting your household ready for the new home. Our team will take the stress out of your move with a complete Banning home inspection!
Starting in 1984, our pros at Elite Home Inspection have provided rigorous home inspections for the Banning and Southern California areas.
Home Inspection, What We Inspect
With our team, our Banning home inspections are supplied by qualified experts. Here’s what our Elite Home Inspection team will investigate for:
Banning House Window & Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We verify that the exterior doors close and lock correctly
- Home windows: Our professionals confirm that the outside seals act properly
- Garage door and sensors: We operate the garage door and inspect that the optical sensor functions effectively
Banning House Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our professionals check that the siding and other wall materials are in good shape
- Roofing trim: We document that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good shape
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals validate that seams in the roof decking have a weatherproof seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our home inspection pros check paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow: We check landscape grading, surface rain flow, and vegetation to identify any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and ventilation system: Our home inspection pros use the heating to validate the buttons are operatning effectively.
- Air conditioner system inspection: Our professionals test the air conditioning system, to confirm the mechanisms work efficiently.
- Features inspection: Our professionals make sure that your AC and heating systems operate effectively.
- Thermostat review: Our professionals look over the housing of the thermostat and make certain that the thermostat is working effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals inspect any rotting of wood in touch with earth.
- Water intrusion: Our home inspection pros record any evidence of active water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete review: Our home inspection pros inspect any symptoms of wooden framework touching of foundation movement, like degradation of plaster breaks, masonry fissures, out-of-alignment door frames, and non-level flooring.
- Integral wood review: Our professionals look over any destruction of or boring of frame wood that might anticipate a structural durability problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric meter review: Our professionals validate that your electrical metering and base are working successfully.
- Safety inspection: Our home inspection pros check that the electric service is grounded and joined correctly.
- Safety hardware: We inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning effectively.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals view a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which includes safety switches.
Banning Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply controls: Our home inspection pros inspect that the water main supply shutoff is working properly
- Water boiler review: Our professionals look over the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply: Our home inspection pros view all fixtures and toilets
- Drain inspection: We view sinks, tubs, and showers for drains acting properly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals look over bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Hire Elite Home Inspection for Banning Home Inspections
When you work with our team of Banning home inspection experts, you can rely on us to offer outstanding property inspections on a fast schedule.
To see our Banning home inspectors for your home inspection, call us today: