Mead Valley’s Accurate Home Inspections
We are motivated to support you as you move into your upcoming dwelling with a Mead Valley home inspection!
Purchasing a brand new home is a great moment. Please let our team at Elite Home Inspection free you to pay attention to making your family prepared for the transition. We will take the strain out of your acquisition with a rigorous Mead Valley home inspection!
Starting in 1984, our pros at Elite Home Inspection have given intensive home inspections for the Mead Valley and Southern California areas.
Home Inspection Services- What We Inspect
The best Mead Valley home inspections are offered by certified specialists. This is what our Elite Home Inspection staff will keep an eye out for:
Home Window And Door Inspection
- Household doors: We make sure that the exterior doors seal and lock correctly
- Home windows: Our professionals check that the rubber seals work properly
- Garage doors: We trigger the garage door and validate that the optical sensor operates successfully
Home Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: Our professionals inspect that the exterior siding and other wall coverings are in good condition
- Roof trim check: Our professionals ensure that the eaves and soffits are in good condition
- Roofing sealant: Our home inspection pros ensure that joints in the roofing have an impermeable seal
- Walkways and concrete: We take a look at paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow: Our home inspection pros check yard slope, surface drainage, and plant life to list any prospective water leak problems
Mead Valley HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & vent system: Our professionals make use of the heating system to verify the controls are operating effectively.
- Cooling system inspection: We look over the air conditioner, to verify the mechanisms operate properly.
- Functionality inspection: Our home inspection pros ensure that your AC and heating systems operate as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros view any trace of the wooden framework in contact with the earth.
- Water penetration inspection: Our professionals record all signs of current water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete review: Our professionals inspect any evidence of wooden framework touching of foundation shifting, like rotting of drywall breaks, masonry cracks, lopsided door frames, and unleveled floors.
- Framing wood review: We review any knicks to or boring of frame wood that can create a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical metering check: Our home inspection pros inspect that your electrical metering and base are working well.
- Security inspection: Our home inspection pros make sure that the electric service is grounded and linked effectively.
- Safety devices inspection: Our professionals ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including grounded switches.
Mead Valley Plumbing System Inspection
- Water supply valves: We inspect that the water main supply shutoff is functioning effectively
- Water heater: We view the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply review: Our professional’s test all faucets and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professional’s review sinks, tubs, and showers for drains working effectively
- Sump pumps: We look over water pumps that are user-accessible
Why Hire Elite Home Inspection for Mead Valley Home Inspections
When you team up with our team of Mead Valley home inspection professionals, you can count on us to deliver quality house inspections on a short schedule.
To receive help from our Mead Valley home inspectors for your home services, call us today: