Perris Home Inspections
We’re ready and waiting to support you as you move into your brand new dwelling with a Perris home inspection!
Stepping into a brand new property is an exciting opportunity. Please let our company at Elite Home Inspection assist you to focus on getting your household organized for the move. Our staff will take the stress out of your purchase with a complete Perris home inspection!
Starting in 1984, our professionals at Elite Home Inspection have offered rigorous home inspections for the Perris and Southern California communities.
Perris Home Inspection: What We Inspect
The most reliable Perris home inspections are delivered by trained experts. Here’s what our Elite Home Inspection crew will search for:
House Window & Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We ensure that the exterior doors seal and lock correctly
- Residential windows: Our professionals validate that the window gaskets work efficiently
- Garage doors: We use the garage door and confirm that the laser sensor works correctly
Property Exteriors Inspection
- Structural walls: Our home inspection pros make certain that the siding and other wall materials are fit
- Roof trim: Our home inspection pros ensure that the soffits and fascia are in good shape
- Roof sealant: Our home inspection pros validate that seams in the roof have an airtight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals take a look at walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow: Our professionals check yard angle, surface drainage, and vegetation to identify any possible water leak problems
Perris HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and air-flow system: Our professionals make use of the heating to inspect the controls are working properly.
- Air conditioning system: Our home inspection pros test the AC unit, to ensure the mechanisms work efficiently.
- Operations check: Our professionals document that your heating and AC systems operate successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros inspect any trace of wooden framework contacting with dirt.
- Water intrusion inspection: Our home inspection pros document all evidence of present water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete: Our professionals test any degradation of the wooden framework in contact with foundation disruption, like symptoms of sheetrock fissures, stonework breaks, lopsided door frames, and non-level flooring.
- Framing wood: Our professionals inspect any destruction of or boring of frame wood that might create a structural rigidity concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric meter check: Our home inspection pros check that your electrical meter and base are functioning well.
- Safety review: We confirm that the electrical service is grounded and joined effectively.
- Safety devices review: We make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals view a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which includes safety switches.
Perris Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply valves: We inspect that the water main supply shutoff is functioning effectively
- Water heater check: Our professionals view the ventilation, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply inspection: Our home inspection pros view all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain review: We review showers, sinks, and tubs for drains working correctly
- Sump pumps check: technicians test water pumps that are within reach
Why Elite Home Inspection for Perris Home Inspections
When you partner with our crew of Perris home inspection technicians, you can trust us to provide outstanding property inspections on a fast schedule.
To get our Perris home inspectors for your home inspection services, call: