Brea Home Inspections
We’re looking forward to lending a hand as you move into your newly purchased property with a Brea home inspection!
Buying a new dwelling is a great moment. You can let our team at Elite Home Inspection assist you to focus on making your household ready for the move. Our team will take the tension out of your acquisition with a complete Brea home inspection!
Since 1984, our experts at Elite Home Inspection have given meticulous home inspections for the Brea and Southern California communities.
Brea Home Inspection Services: What We Search For
The best Brea home inspections are given by qualified specialists. Here is what our Elite Home Inspection crew will investigate:
House Window And Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We confirm that the external doors shut and lock successfully
- Household windows: We document that the window weatherproofing operate effectively
- Garage doors: We operate the garage door and confirm that the optical sensor operates successfully
Property Exteriors Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our home inspection pros inspect that the exterior siding or other wall covers are in good shape
- Roof trim: Our home inspection pros confirm that the soffits and fascia are in good condition
- Roof sealant: Our professionals validate that valleys in the roof have an impermeable seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our home inspection pros document paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow check: Our professionals inspect landscape slope, surface water drainage, and plant life to record any possible water leak issues
Brea HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & air-flow system: Our professionals turn on the heater and furnace to inspect the buttons are working successfully.
- Air conditioner system review: Our home inspection pros view the air conditioning system, to make certain the buttons work properly.
- Functionality inspection: Our professionals confirm that your AC and heating systems function effectively.
- Thermostat inspection: Our professionals test the location of the thermostat and verify that the thermostat is working efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals view any evidence of wooden framing in touch with the soil.
- Water intrusion: We review any symptoms of current water penetration.
- Slab and foundation: We view any signs of wooden framework touching of foundation movement, like symptoms of sheetrock cracks, brick cracks, out-of-alignment door framing, and uneven floorboards.
- Framing wood review: We test any notching or drilling of framing wood that might present a structural rigidity concern.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical utility meter inspection: Our home inspection pros make sure that your electric metering and base are working correctly.
- Safeguard inspection: We ensure that the electrical service is grounded and bonded correctly.
- Protective hardware: We verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros view a number of switches and fixtures, plus safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water valves: Our professionals validate that the water main supply shutoff is functioning properly
- Water heating system: Our home inspection pros test the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply inspection: Our professionals review all faucets and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our home inspection pros review tubs, showers, and sinks for drains operating effectively
- Sump pumps review: Our home inspection pros inspect bilge pumps that are user-accessible
Why Pick Elite Home Inspection for Brea Home Inspections
When you work with our team of Brea home inspection technicians, you can count on us to supply quality house inspections on a fast schedule.
To see our Brea home inspectors for your home services, call us today: