Lakewood Home Inspection
We’re ready to assist you to transition into your newly purchased home with a Lakewood home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new house is a great moment. You can let our company at Elite Home Inspection assist you to focus on making your loved ones ready for the move. We’ll take the tension out of your new home with a rigorous Lakewood home inspection!
Starting in 1984, our technicians at Elite Home Inspection have delivered detailed home inspections for the Lakewood and Southern California communities.
Home Inspection Services, What We Are Checking
Our Lakewood home inspections are given by qualified pros. Here is what our Elite Home Inspection crew will look for:
Lakewood House Window And Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We confirm that the exterior doors close and secure correctly
- Exterior windows: We make certain that the window seals function efficiently
- Garage overhead door: We work the garage door and make sure that the optical sensor operates efficiently
Property Exteriors Inspection Services
- Outside walls: We verify that the exterior siding and other wall materials are healthy
- Roof trim check: We confirm that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are effective
- Roof flashing: We inspect that seams in the roofing have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals take a look at walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow check: We look over yard grading, surface water flow, and vegetation to report any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and air-flow system: Our home inspection pros make use of the heater to inspect the mechanisms that are working successfully.
- Air conditioning system check: Our home inspection pros test the AC unit, to verify the controls function efficiently.
- Features review: Our professionals check that your air conditioning and heating systems work efficiently.
- Thermostat check: Our professionals view the placement of the thermostat and check that the thermostat is acting effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros view any symptoms of wooden framing contacting with earth.
- Water penetration: Our home inspection pros review any signs of active water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab inspection: Our professionals identify any degradation of wood in contact with foundation disruption, like evidence of sheetrock cracks, stonework cracks, out-of-alignment door frames, and non-level floorboards.
- Framing wood: Our professionals review any destruction of or boring of frame wood that might anticipate a structural durability problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric meter review: Our professionals make sure that your electrical meter and base are working properly.
- Safeguard check: Our home inspection pros make certain that the electric service is grounded and linked successfully.
- Security devices review: Our professionals make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating well.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our home inspection pros inspect a number of switches and fixtures, which include GFI switches.
Lakewood Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water shutoff valve: Our professionals make sure that the water main supply shutoff is acting correctly
- Water boiler: Our home inspection pros view the ventilation, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals view all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain testing: Our home inspection pros test showers, sinks, and tubs for drains functioning effectively
- Sump pumps: We inspect bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Hire Elite Home Inspection for Lakewood Home Inspection
When you team up with our team of Lakewood home inspection experts, you can count on us to offer great home inspections on a fast schedule.
To hear from our Lakewood home inspectors for your home services, please call us today: