Our staff is excited to help you move into your new dwelling with a Irvine home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased dwelling is a huge moment. Please let our team at Elite Home Inspection help you focus on making your family prepared for the move. We will take the stress out of your new home with an in-depth Irvine home inspection!
Ever since 1984, our pros at Elite Home Inspection have provided meticulous home inspections for the Irvine and Southern California communities.
Home Inspection- What We Are Checking
The best Irvine home inspections are provided by certified experts. Here is what our Elite Home Inspection staff will look for:
Residential Window & Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We validate that the exterior doors seal and secure effectively
- Home windows: Our home inspection pros confirm that the window seals function successfully
- Garage door: We open the garage door and document that the optical sensor operates effectively
Home Exteriors Inspection
- Structural walls: Our professionals check that the siding or other wall covers are in good shape
- Roof trim: Our professionals make certain that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are healthy
- Roof flashing: We confirm that valleys in the roof have a impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals inspect paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow review: Our professionals take a look at property grading, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to list any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and vent system: We operate the heater to make certain the controls are operating effectively.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals review the AC unit, to validate the mechanisms act properly.
- Operations inspection: We make sure that your AC and heating systems operate efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: We inspect any degradation of wood touching with earth.
- Water penetration: Our professionals view all trace of current water leaks.
- Foundation and slab inspection: Our professionals view any signs of wooden framework touching of foundation movement, like evidence of sheetrock breaks, brick breaks, off-square door frames, and uneven flooring.
- Structural wood review: Our home inspection pros look over any knicks to or drilling of framing wood that can create a structural integrity concern.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric metering check: Our professionals validate that your electric metering and base are act efficiently.
- Security check: Our home inspection pros verify that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked successfully.
- Security devices: Our professionals validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals test a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply shutoff valve: We verify that the water main supply shutoff is working correctly
- Water boiler check: Our home inspection pros test the venting, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply review: Our home inspection pros review all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage review: Our home inspection pros inspect sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage working efficiently
- Sump pumps inspection: Our professionals inspect bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Choose Elite Home Inspection for Irvine Home Inspection
When you work with our company of Irvine home inspection experts, you can depend on us to provide great property inspections on a fast schedule.
To get our Irvine home inspectors for your inspection, please call us today: