Glendale Home Inspection
At Elite Home Inspection, our team is prepared to lend a hand as you transition into your newly purchased dwelling with a Glendale home inspection!
Moving into a new home is an exhilarating opportunity. Please let our company at Elite Home Inspection help you concentrate on making your family prepared for the transition. Our crew will take the strain out of your buy with a rigorous Glendale home inspection!
Starting in 1984, our technicians at Elite Home Inspection have offered rigorous home inspections for the Glendale and Southern California areas.
Home Inspection; What We Check
The most reliable Glendale home inspections are given by qualified pros. This is what our Elite Home Inspection staff will keep an eye out for:
Residential Window & Door Inspections
- Household doors: We verify that the outside doors shut and lock correctly
- Household windows: Our professionals make sure that the window gaskets operate properly
- Garage door: We use the garage door and inspect that the laser sensor works efficiently
Glendale Property Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our professionals verify that the external walls or other wall materials are fit
- Roofing trim: Our professionals make certain that the eaves and soffits are in good shape
- Roof flashing: We validate that joints in the roof patio have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals inspect walkways, driveways, and paths
- Property drainage inspection: Our home inspection pros take a look at yard slope, surface water flow, and plant life to report any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and vent system: Our professionals make use of the heating to ensure the controls are functioning effectively.
- Air conditioner system check: We review the air conditioning unit, to validate the mechanisms work effectively.
- Features check: Our professionals validate that your heating and AC systems function efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: We look over any evidence of wooden framework touching with soil.
- Water penetration: Our home inspection pros document all signs of current water intrusion.
- Foundation review: Our home inspection pros inspect any rotting of wood contacting of foundation shifting, like signs of drywall breaks, brick fissures, out-of-alignment door frames, and uneven floor boards.
- Framing wood: Our professionals identify any destruction of or boring of framing wood that can anticipate a structural integrity concern.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical metering check: Our professionals inspect that your electrical meter and base are act effectively.
- Security review: We verify that the electrical service is grounded and linked correctly.
- Protection devices check: Our home inspection pros inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating effectively.
- Power switches & receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, plus safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply valves: We check that the water main supply shutoff is functioning effectively
- Water heating system: We inspect the venting, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply: We inspect all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain testing: Our home inspection pros look over sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage operating correctly
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros inspect bilge pumps that are user-accessible
Why Pick Elite Home Inspection for Glendale Home Inspections
If you partner with our company of Glendale home inspection professionals, you can trust us to provide great house inspections on a fast schedule.
To see our Glendale home inspectors for your home services, give us a call today at 800-494-8998!