Our crew is ready to lend a hand as you move into your brand new dwelling with a Dana Point home inspection!
Buying a new home is an exhilarating occasion. Let our crew at Elite Group free up your time to concentrate on making your household ready for the transition. Our staff will take the anxiety out of your acquisition with a rigorous Dana Point home inspection!
Ever since 1984, our specialists at Elite Group have given in-depth home inspections for the Dana Point and Southern California areas.
Home Inspection Services; What We Are Looking For
Our Dana Point home inspections are given by qualified professionals. This is what our Elite Group crew will look for:
Dana Point Residential Window & Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We validate that the exterior doors close and latch successfully
- Home windows: Our professionals confirm that the window gaskets work correctly
- Garage overhead door: We work the garage door and verify that the safety sensor functions successfully
Property Siding and Roofing Inspections
- External walls: Our professionals make sure that the exterior siding and other wall coverings are fit
- Roof trim inspection: Our professionals make sure that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are effective
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals document that seams in the roofing have a airtight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals look over paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage: Our home inspection pros document property angle, surface drainage, and plant life to report any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and ventilation system: We utilize the heating system to ensure the buttons are operating efficiently.
- Cooling system: Our professionals look over the AC unit, to document the mechanisms work effectively.
- Functionality review: Our professionals document that your AC and heating systems function efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals look over any trace of wooden framework in contact with soil.
- Water intrusion: Our home inspection pros record any trace of present water penetration.
- Slab and foundation: Our professionals look over any evidence of wood contacting of foundation disruption, like trace of sheetrock fissures, brick breaks, misaligned door framing, and unlevel flooring.
- Structural wood: Our professionals review any destruction of or drilling of framing wood that may anticipate a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric meter check: Our professionals check that your electric metering and base are working correctly.
- Safety check: Our professionals verify that the electric conduit is grounded and joined well.
- Protective devices check: We document that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals view a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, plus GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main controls: Our professionals validate that the water main supply shutoff is operating correctly
- Water heating system: Our professionals test the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply review: Our professionals test all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals inspect sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage acting correctly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals review bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Partner With Elite Group for Dana Point Home Inspections
When you partner with our crew of Dana Point home inspection professionals, you can depend on us to deliver great house inspections on a short schedule.
To hear from our Dana Point home inspectors for your inspection, bring us in today at 800-494-8998!