La Mesa Home Inspection
Our staff is motivated to support you as you transition into your upcoming property with a La Mesa home inspection!
Acquiring a new property is a huge moment. You can let our team at Elite Group Property Inspections free up your time to pay attention to getting your loved ones prepared for the transition. Our team will take the anxiety out of your acquisition with a complete La Mesa home inspection!
Starting in 1984, our pros at Elite Group Property Inspections have offered detailed home inspections for the La Mesa and Southern California communities.
La Mesa Home Inspection, What We Look For
At Elite Group Property Inspections, our La Mesa home inspections are delivered by qualified experts. Here’s what our Elite Group Property Inspections staff will investigate for:
Home Window And Door Inspection
- Household doors: We make certain that the exterior doors shut and secure successfully
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros document that the outside weatherproofing operate correctly
- Garage doors: We open the garage door and check that the laser sensor functions efficiently
Property Outside Inspections
- Outside walls: Our professionals inspect that the external walls or other wall coverings are in good condition
- Roof trim inspection: Our professionals verify that the eaves and soffits are in good shape
- Roofing flashing: We confirm that joints in the roofing have an airtight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals take a look at paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow: Our home inspection pros check yard angle, surface drainage, and shrubbery to identify any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & air-flow system: Our professionals use the heater and furnace to make certain the buttons are functioning correctly.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals view the air conditioning system, to validate the buttons act effectively.
- Features check: We confirm that your heating and air conditioning systems work correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals view any trace of wooden framing contacting with soil.
- Water intrusion review: Our professionals record any trace of current water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete check: Our home inspection pros look over any trace of wooden framing contacting of foundation shifting, like signs of drywall cracks, stonework breaks, misaligned door frames, and non-level floorboards.
- Framing wood review: Our home inspection pros inspect any knicks to or penetration of frame wood that may anticipate a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical meter review: We check that your electrical metering and base are operating effectively.
- Safeguard review: Our home inspection pros make certain that the electric conduit is grounded and linked well.
- Security hardware: Our home inspection pros make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Switches & electric receptacles: We inspect a number of switches and fixtures, plus grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply valves: Our home inspection pros confirm that the water main supply shutoff is functioning properly
- Water heating inspection: We view the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply check: Our professionals look over all fixtures and toilets
- Drain review: We view sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage functioning effectively
- Sump pumps inspection: We view water pumps that are user-accessible
Why Hire Elite Group Property Inspections for La Mesa Home Inspections
Once you team up with our team of La Mesa home inspection professionals, you can rely on us to offer outstanding house inspections on a short schedule.
To receive help from our La Mesa home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us today at 800-494-8998!