National City Home Inspection
Our crew is excited to lend a hand as you move into your new property with a National City home inspection!
Buying a recently purchased dwelling is a huge moment. Allow our group at Elite Group Property Inspections to free up your time to concentrate on getting your loved ones prepared for the new house. We will take the nervousness out of your new home with a complete National City home inspection!
Ever since 1984, our specialists at Elite Group Property Inspections have supplied rigorous home inspections for the National City and Southern California communities.
National City Home Inspection Services: What We Search For
The best National City home inspections are supplied by certified technicians. This is what our Elite Group Property Inspections crew will search for:
House Window And Door Inspection
- Household doors: We prove that the exterior doors shut and secure successfully
- Exterior windows: Our professionals document that the rubber weatherproofing operate efficiently
- Garage doors: We trigger the garage door and ensure that the safety sensor functions successfully
National City Property Exteriors Inspection
- Outside walls: Our professionals ensure that the exterior siding and other wall covers are in good condition
- Roof trim: Our professionals check that the eaves and soffits are fit
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals document that valleys in the roof decking have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow: Our home inspection pros document property angle, surface water flow, and plant life to report any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & ventilation system: Our professionals make use of the heating system to confirm the mechanisms are functioning correctly.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals inspect the air conditioner, to ensure the mechanisms operate efficiently.
- Functionality review: We inspect that your AC and heating systems work as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals review any rotting of wood touching with dirt.
- Water leak inspection: We look over any evidence of present water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation inspection: Our home inspection pros look over any trace of the wooden framework in contact with foundation movement, like signs of sheetrock breaks, brick fissures, out-of-true door frames, and uneven flooring.
- Integral wood check: Our home inspection pros identify any notching or penetration of frame wood that may create a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric meter inspection: Our professionals inspect that your electric metering and base are operating properly.
- Security inspection: Our professionals document that the electric service is grounded and joined efficiently.
- Safety devices: We inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning correctly.
- Switches & receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of switches and fixtures, plus safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water controls: We validate that the water main supply shutoff is acting efficiently
- Water heater: Our professionals look over the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply: We review all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our home inspection pros review showers, sinks, and tubs for drains operating correctly
- Sump pumps: We test water pumps that are accessible
Why Select Elite Group Property Inspections for National City Home Inspections
Once you team up with our team of National City home inspection professionals, you can trust us to deliver great property inspections on a tight timeline.
To hear from our National City home inspectors for your home inspection services, give us a call today at 800-494-8998!