Newport Beach Home Inspection
Our team is ready to lend a hand as you move into your brand new dwelling with a Newport Beach home inspection!
Purchasing a brand new home is an exhilarating occasion. Allow our crew at Elite Home Inspection to assist you to focus on making your household ready for the new home. We’ll take the anxiety out of your purchase with a rigorous Newport Beach home inspection!
Since 1984, our specialists at Elite Home Inspection have provided intensive home inspections for the Newport Beach and Southern California communities.
Newport Beach Home Inspection: What We Are Looking For
The best Newport Beach home inspections are delivered by qualified technicians. This is what our Elite Home Inspection staff will investigate for:
Newport Beach Residential Window And Door Inspection
- Household doors: We make certain that the outside doors close and secure efficiently
- Household windows: Our professionals verify that the rubber weatherproofing act successfully
- Garage doors: We work on the garage door and document that the optical sensor operates efficiently
Newport Beach Home Outside Inspection
- Structural walls: We verify that the siding boards or other wall covers are effective
- Roofing trim inspection: Our home inspection pros document that the eaves and soffits are in good condition
- Roofing joints: Our home inspection pros verify that valleys in the roofing have an impermeable seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros look over driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage: Our professionals check landscape angle, surface water flow, and vegetation to list any potential water leak problems
Newport Beach HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & vent system: We use the heater and furnace to document the buttons are functioning successfully.
- Cooling system check: Our home inspection pros look over the air conditioning system, to verify the buttons function correctly.
- Features check: Our professionals document that your air conditioning and heating systems work efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any symptoms of the wooden framework in contact with soil.
- Water penetration: Our professionals inspect all traces of present water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete review: Our professionals review any symptoms of wood in touch with foundation movement, like rotting of plaster fissures, brick cracks, off-square door frames, and uneven floorboards.
- Structural wood check: Our home inspection pros view any notching or penetration of framing wood that can anticipate a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical metering review: Our professionals ensure that your electrical meter and base are working properly.
- Safety check: Our home inspection pros document that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked effectively.
- Safety hardware review: Our professionals verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning efficiently.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals review a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which include GFCI switches.
Newport Beach Plumbing System Inspection
- Water supply shut off: We inspect that the water main supply shutoff is functioning properly
- Water heater: We review the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply review: Our home inspection pros inspect all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our home inspection pros test showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage functioning properly
- Sump pumps inspection: Our professionals test water pumps that are user-accessible
Why Pick Elite Home Inspection for Newport Beach Home Inspection
Once you partner with our team of Newport Beach home inspection professionals, you can rely on us to provide quality property inspections on a fast schedule.
To hear from our Newport Beach home inspectors for your home inspection services, bring us in today: