Downey Home Inspection
We’re ready to support you as you transition into your newly purchased dwelling with a Downey home inspection!
Acquiring a new home is a big moment. Please let our crew at Elite Home Inspection free you to focus on getting your household prepared for the transition. Our staff will take the pressure out of your buy with an in-depth Downey home inspection!
Ever since 1984, our technicians at Elite Home Inspection have supplied detailed home inspections for the Downey and Southern California areas.
Downey Home Inspection Services: What We Look For
The most reliable Downey home inspections are given by trained pros. Here is what our Elite Home Inspection staff will investigate:
Residential Window And Door Inspections
- Household doors: We ensure that the external doors seal and secure properly
- Exterior windows: Our professionals confirm that the outside weatherproofing work effectively
- Garage doors: We open the garage door and confirm that the optical sensor operates properly
Property Siding and Roofing Inspections
- External walls: Our home inspection pros document that the siding boards or other wall covers are effective
- Roof trim: Our professionals verify that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good shape
- Roof sealant: We document that valleys in the roof have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals inspect walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow: Our professionals check landscape grading, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to report any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & ventilation system: We operate the heater to check the buttons are functioning effectively.
- Air conditioning system review: Our professionals view the air conditioner, to check the buttons operate correctly.
- Functionality check: Our professionals make sure that your heating and AC systems function properly.
Downey Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals review any rotting of wooden framing in contact with the earth.
- Water leak check: Our professionals review all traces of active water penetration.
- Slab and foundation check: Our professionals review any rotting of wood in touch of foundation shifts, like degradation of drywall fissures, masonry fissures, lopsided door frames, and uneven flooring.
- Integral wood: Our professionals review any notching or penetration of frame wood that might present a structural integrity concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical metering review: Our professionals check that your electric metering and base are functioning effectively.
- Safety check: Our professionals validate that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded properly.
- Security devices: Our professionals document that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Power switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros view a number of switches and fixtures, which include safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main valves: Our professionals validate that the water main supply shutoff is operating efficiently
- Water heating system: We review the ventilation, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply review: Our professionals inspect all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our home inspection pros test tubs, showers, and sinks for drains acting efficiently
- Sump pumps: Our professionals review bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Choose Elite Home Inspection for Downey Home Inspection
When you partner with our crew of Downey home inspection experts, you can trust us to deliver outstanding property inspections on a short timeline.
To see our Downey home inspectors for your inspection, call us today: