Covina Home Inspection
Our team is ready to support you as you move into your new house with a Covina home inspection!
Buying a new home is an exhilarating moment. You can let our team at Elite Home Inspection free up your time to concentrate on making your loved ones ready for the change. Our crew will take the anxiety out of your new home with a thorough Covina home inspection!
Ever since 1984, our technicians at Elite Home Inspection have provided detailed home inspections for the Covina and Southern California communities.
Covina Home Inspection Services; What We Are Looking For
At Elite Home Inspection, our Covina home inspections are delivered by trained specialists. These are what our Elite Home Inspection staff will search for:
Covina House Window And Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We verify that the external doors seal and secure successfully
- Residential windows: Our professionals make certain that the rubber weatherproofing function efficiently
- Garage doors: We use the garage door and verify that the laser sensor functions correctly
Covina Property Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our professionals make certain that the external walls and other wall covers are in good shape
- Roofing trim review: We ensure that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good shape
- Roof joints: Our professionals make sure that valleys in the roof have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our home inspection pros check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage review: We check landscape grading, surface drainage, and vegetation to identify any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & ventilation system: Our professionals turn on the heater and furnace to confirm the mechanisms are operating properly.
- Cooling system check: Our professionals test the air conditioning system, to make sure the buttons function efficiently.
- Functionality review: We make sure that your heating and AC systems act correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals inspect any degradation of wood in contact with soil.
- Water intrusion: Our home inspection pros document all symptoms of present water penetration.
- Foundation: Our professionals review any symptoms of wood touching of foundation shifts, like rotting of sheetrock fissures, masonry breaks, misaligned door frames, and uneven flooring.
- Structural wood check: We inspect any knicks to or penetration of frame wood that can create a structural rigidity concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric meter check: Our home inspection pros make certain that your electric meter and base are functioning successfully.
- Safety review: Our professionals make certain that the electric service is grounded and joined well.
- Protective devices: We check that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Light switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros look over a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including grounded switches.
Covina Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main shutoff valve: Our home inspection pros document that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water boiler: Our professionals test the ventilation, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply check: We view all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals view showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage operating effectively
- Sump pumps: Our professionals review bilge pumps that are user-accessible
Why Hire Elite Home Inspection for Covina Home Inspection
When you partner with our company of Covina home inspection technicians, you can depend on us to offer quality residential inspections on a short timeline.
To see our Covina home inspectors for your home inspection services, bring us in today at 800-494-8998!