Chino, CA Home Inspection
We are ready and waiting to lend a hand as you transition into your newly purchased home with a Chino home inspection!
Stepping into a recently purchased dwelling is a great opportunity. Let our team at Elite Home Inspection free you to concentrate on getting your household organized for the change. Our team will take the nervousness out of your acquisition with an in-depth Chino home inspection!
Starting in 1984, our pros at Elite Home Inspection have delivered extensive home inspections for the Chino and Southern California areas.
Home Inspection: What We Look For
At Elite Home Inspection, our Chino home inspections are delivered by qualified specialists. These are what our Elite Home Inspection staff will search for:
Residential Window & Door Inspections
- Household doors: We make sure that the external doors close and latch effectively
- Exterior windows: We validate that the window weatherproofings function successfully
- Garage overhead door: We use the garage door and document that the laser sensor works correctly
Property Exteriors Inspections
- Outside walls: Our professionals make sure that the siding or other wall materials are in good condition
- Roof trim: Our home inspection pros make certain that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are fit
- Roofing joints: Our professionals verify that joints in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow check: Our professionals take a look at property slope, surface water drainage, and plant life to record any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and ventilation system: Our home inspection pros use the heater and furnace to confirm the mechanisms are operating effectively.
- Air conditioning system: We view the air conditioning unit, to check the controls operate efficiently.
- Operations inspection: We make sure that your air conditioning and heating systems function properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: We inspect any degradation of wood touching with dirt.
- Water leak: Our home inspection pros inspect any signs of current water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals identify any symptoms of wooden framework touching of foundation disruption, like rotting of plaster cracks, masonry cracks, misaligned door frames, and uneven floorboards.
- Integral wood: Our home inspection pros identify any knicks to or boring of frame wood that can create a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical meter review: Our professionals inspect that your electrical metering and base are operating effectively.
- Safety check: Our professionals confirm that the electrical service is grounded and joined successfully.
- Safety hardware inspection: We check that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning effectively.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of switches and fixtures, which include GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water controls: We ensure that the water main supply shutoff is operating effectively
- Water heating system: We inspect the venting, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply: We inspect all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals look over tubs, showers, and sinks for drains functioning effectively
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros review bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Hire Elite Home Inspection for Chino Home Inspection
If you team up with our team of Chino home inspection experts, you can rely on us to deliver quality house inspections on a fast timeline.
To hear from our Chino home inspectors for your inspection, call: