Yorba Linda Home Inspection
We are ready and waiting to lend a hand as you move into your brand new dwelling with a Yorba Linda home inspection!
Stepping into a brand new house is a great occasion. Allow our staff at Elite Home Inspection to assist you to concentrate on getting your loved ones organized for the move. At Elite Home Inspection, our team will take the tension out of your acquisition with a complete Yorba Linda home inspection!
Ever since 1984, our technicians at Elite Home Inspection have supplied detailed home inspections for the Yorba Linda and Southern California areas.
Home Inspection: What We Look For
With our team, our Yorba Linda home inspections are provided by qualified professionals. This is what our Elite Home Inspection team will look for:
House Window & Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We make sure that the outside doors seal and secure correctly
- Exterior windows: Our professionals ensure that the window weatherproofing function effectively
- Garage door and sensors: We open the garage door and make certain that the optical sensor functions effectively
House Outside Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our home inspection pros make sure that the exterior siding or other wall materials are well-maintained
- Roof trim: Our home inspection pros check that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good shape
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals ensure that valleys in the roof decking have an airtight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals take a look at paths, driveways, and walkways
- Property drainage: Our professionals check yard angle, surface water drainage, and plant life to report any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and air-flow system: Our professionals make use of the heating system to ensure the mechanisms are working effectively.
- Air conditioning system inspection: Our professionals view the air conditioning system, to validate the controls act properly.
- Features inspection: We document that your heating and air conditioning systems operate efficiently.
Yorba Linda Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: We identify any evidence of a wooden framework in touch with the earth.
- Water leak: We test any signs of current water intrusion.
- Foundation: Our home inspection pros view any signs of wooden framing contacting of foundation shifts, like evidence of plaster breaks, brick cracks, misaligned door frames, and non-level floors.
- Integral wood review: We review any destruction of or penetration of frame wood that can create a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical utility meter check: We document that your electrical metering and base are operating effectively.
- Safety inspection: Our home inspection pros verify that the electric service is grounded and joined efficiently.
- Safety devices: Our home inspection pros verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning correctly.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: We test a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which include GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water controls: Our professionals make certain that the water main supply shutoff is acting correctly
- Water boiler inspection: Our home inspection pros view the ventilation, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply: Our professionals view all faucets and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals review sinks, tubs, and showers for drains acting efficiently
- Sump pumps: Our professionals view water pumps that are user-accessible
Why Choose Elite Home Inspection for Yorba Linda Home Inspections
Once you work with our team of Yorba Linda home inspection experts, you can rely on us to deliver great house inspections on a short schedule.
To hear from our Yorba Linda home inspectors for your inspection, call us over today at 800-494-8998!