West Covina Home Inspection
We’re prepared to lend a hand as you transition into your upcoming dwelling with a West Covina home inspection!
Purchasing a new house is a big opportunity. Please let our group at Elite Home Inspection help you focus on getting your household organized for the new house. Our crew will take the stress out of your buy with an in-depth West Covina home inspection!
Since 1984, our experts at Elite Home Inspection have delivered extensive home inspections for the West Covina and Southern California areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Inspect
The most reliable West Covina home inspections are offered by certified pros. This is what our Elite Home Inspection staff will investigate for:
Home Window And Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We validate that the external doors shut and latch efficiently
- Home windows: We document that the outside weatherproofings function successfully
- Garage doors: We use the garage door and document that the optical sensor works effectively
West Covina House Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- External walls: Our professionals document that the siding and other wall coverings are effective
- Roof trim: Our professionals confirm that the soffits and fascia are fit
- Roof joints: Our professionals document that valleys in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals check paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow: Our professionals document property grading, surface water drainage, and vegetation to list any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and ventilation system: Our professionals use the heating system to verify the mechanisms are functioning efficiently.
- Cooling system: Our professionals review the air conditioning unit, to ensure the mechanisms operate efficiently.
- Operations inspection: Our home inspection pros confirm that your air conditioning and heating systems function properly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any degradation of wood in touch with dirt.
- Water penetration inspection: Our professionals inspect all evidence of present water intrusion.
- Foundation inspection: We view any evidence of wood contacting of foundation shifting, like symptoms of drywall cracks, brick breaks, off-square door frames, and uneven floorboards.
- Framing wood: We test any destruction of or drilling of framing wood that might create a structural durability issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical metering inspection: Our professionals inspect that your electric metering and base are functioning correctly.
- Safeguard check: Our professionals confirm that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded effectively.
- Protection hardware: Our home inspection pros make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating effectively.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, plus safety switches.
West Covina Plumbing System Inspection
- Water controls: We verify that the water main supply shutoff is acting properly
- Water heating review: Our professionals view the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply review: Our professionals view all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our home inspection pros look over tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage operating efficiently
- Sump pumps: Technicians look over sump pumps that are accessible
Why Elite Home Inspection for West Covina Home Inspections
Once you partner with our company of West Covina home inspection experts, you can count on us to provide quality residential inspections on a fast schedule.
To get our West Covina home inspectors for your home services, bring us in today: