Woodcrest’s Leading Home Inspections
We’re excited to support you as you move into your new home with a Woodcrest home inspection!
Moving into a new property is a huge moment. Let our crew at Elite Home Inspection free you to pay attention to making your family organized for the transition. Our crew will take the stress out of your purchase with a rigorous Woodcrest home inspection!
Ever since 1984, our technicians at Elite Home Inspection have delivered detailed home inspections for the Woodcrest and Southern California areas.
Home Inspection: What We Are Looking For
With our team, our Woodcrest home inspections are supplied by trained technicians. These are what our Elite Home Inspection staff will search for:
Home Window & Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We document that the external doors seal and lock successfully
- Exterior windows: Our professionals ensure that the rubber weatherproofing work successfully
- Garage overhead door: We trigger the garage door and make certain that the safety sensor operates effectively
House Exteriors Inspection
- Outside walls: Our home inspection pros inspect that the siding or other wall covers are fit
- Roofing trim check: We verify that the eaves and soffits are fit
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals inspect that joints in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage inspection: Our home inspection pros take a look at property grading, surface drainage, and vegetation to identify any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & vent system: Our professionals utilize the heater to check the mechanisms are operating successfully.
- Air conditioning system check: We test the AC unit, to validate the buttons act efficiently.
- Operations review: We confirm that your heating and AC systems function efficiently.
Woodcrest Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros look over any symptoms of the wooden framework in touch with dirt.
- Water penetration check: Our home inspection pros test any symptoms of present water leaks.
- Foundation and slab check: Our home inspection pros test any evidence of wooden framework in contact of foundation shifts, like degradation of sheetrock cracks, masonry breaks, lopsided door frames, and uneven flooring.
- Structural wood: We review any damage to or drilling of frame wood that may anticipate a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical metering inspection: We document that your electric metering and base are operating correctly.
- Safeguard check: Our home inspection pros make certain that the electric service is grounded and bonded properly.
- Safety hardware review: Our professionals verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning correctly.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: We look over a number of switches and fixtures, which include grounded switches.
Woodcrest Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main valves: Our home inspection pros make certain that the water main supply shutoff is working correctly
- Water boiler check: Our professionals look over the venting, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply review: Our professionals test all fixtures and toilets
- Drain review: We view showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage working effectively
- Sump pumps: technicians review water pumps that are accessible
Why Pick Elite Home Inspection for Woodcrest Home Inspection
Once you team up with our company of Woodcrest home inspection professionals, you can rely on us to supply outstanding property inspections on a fast timeline.
To hear from our Woodcrest home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us over today: