La Habra Home Inspection
We are prepared to help you move into your new house with a La Habra home inspection!
Stepping into a recently purchased dwelling is a big moment. Allow our group at Elite Home Inspection to help you focus on getting your family ready for the change. We’ll take the nervousness out of your buy with an in-depth La Habra home inspection!
Ever since 1984, our pros at Elite Home Inspection have delivered in-depth home inspections for the La Habra and Southern California areas.
Home Inspection, What We Are Checking
Our La Habra home inspections are given by qualified experts. Here is what our Elite Home Inspection staff will keep an eye out for:
Home Window And Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We check that the external doors close and latch successfully
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros validate that the rubber weatherproofing operate efficiently
- Garage door: We operate the garage door and document that the laser sensor works properly
Home Exteriors Inspection
- Outside walls: Our home inspection pros check that the exterior siding or other wall covers are in good shape
- Roof trim review: We validate that the eaves and soffits are fit
- Roof flashing: Our professionals inspect that joints in the roofing have an impermeable seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals document paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow: Our professionals inspect landscape angle, surface rain flow, and plant life to report any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and air-flow system: Our professionals make use of the heater and furnace to validate the controls are operating properly.
- Cooling system: Our professionals test the air conditioner, to ensure the mechanisms function efficiently.
- Operations check: Our professionals make sure that your HVAC systems operate effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals review any signs of wooden framing touching with dirt.
- Water leak check: We test any signs of current water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation check: We review any signs of wooden framing contacting of foundation movement, like signs of plaster cracks, stonework fissures, off-square door frames, and non-level flooring.
- Integral wood review: We inspect any notching or boring of frame wood that may anticipate a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical metering inspection: We inspect that your electric meter and base are functioning well.
- Security review: Our professionals check that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined effectively.
- Protective hardware review: Our professionals verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning effectively.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals view a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water shutoff valve: Our home inspection pros verify that the water main supply shutoff is operating effectively
- Water boiler inspection: We inspect the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply inspection: Our professionals test all faucets and toilets
- Drainage review: Our home inspection pros view showers, sinks, and tubs for drains operating correctly
- Sump pumps review: Our home inspection pros test water pumps that are accessible
Why Select Elite Home Inspection for La Habra Home Inspection
Once you work with our crew of La Habra home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to deliver outstanding property inspections on a fast schedule.
To see our La Habra home inspectors for your home inspection services, give us a call today: