San Jacinto Home Inspections
Our crew is excited to lend a hand as you move into your newly purchased house with a San Jacinto home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased home is a great occasion. You can let our staff at Elite Home Inspection assist you to pay attention to making your family ready for the transition. Our crew will take the stress out of your move with a thorough San Jacinto home inspection!
Starting in 1984, our pros at Elite Home Inspection have given meticulous home inspections for the San Jacinto and Southern California communities.
San Jacinto Home Inspection: What We Are Checking
With our team, our San Jacinto home inspections are given by trained specialists. This is what our Elite Home Inspection staff will investigate for:
House Window & Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We verify that the outside doors seal and secure efficiently
- Exterior windows: Our home inspection pros make sure that the outside seals act effectively
- Garage overhead door: We work the garage door and check that the laser sensor functions properly
Home Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our professionals confirm that the external walls and other wall materials are well-maintained
- Roof trim inspection: Our professionals inspect that the soffits and fascia are fit
- Roof flashing: We confirm that joints in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and concrete: We check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage review: We inspect yard angle, surface water flow, and vegetation to list any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & air-flow system: We make use of the heating to document the controls are working efficiently.
- Air conditioner system inspection: Our professionals test the air conditioner, to ensure the controls operate properly.
- Operations review: Our professionals make sure that your AC and heating systems function correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals identify any trace of wood in contact with soil.
- Water intrusion: We review any evidence of present water intrusion.
- Foundation: We inspect any evidence of wooden framing in contact with foundation shifting, like rotting of plaster breaks, masonry breaks, off-square door frames, and uneven floors.
- Framing wood review: Our home inspection pros look over any damage to or penetration of framing wood that can present a structural rigidity concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric utility meter inspection: Our home inspection pros validate that your electrical metering and base act successfully.
- Security check: Our professionals document that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked effectively.
- Protective hardware review: Our professionals confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Switches & receptacles: Our professionals view a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including grounded switches.
San Jacinto Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main controls: Our professionals inspect that the water main supply shutoff is acting effectively
- Water heating system: Our professionals look over the ventilation, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply check: Our professionals test all faucets and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals test sinks, tubs, and showers for drains working properly
- Sump pumps: We inspect bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Pick Elite Home Inspection for San Jacinto Home Inspections
If you partner with our crew of San Jacinto home inspection experts, you can trust us to supply outstanding home inspections on a fast time-line.
To see our San Jacinto home inspectors for your inspection, please call us today: