Santee Home Inspection
Our team is excited to assist you transition into your new house with a Santee home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new home is a big opportunity. Let our staff at Elite Group Property Inspections help you pay attention to making your loved ones organized for the new home. We’ll take the stress out of your move with an in-depth Santee home inspection!
Starting in 1984, our technicians at Elite Group Property Inspections have provided detailed home inspections for the Santee and Southern California areas.
Santee Home Inspection: What We Inspect
At Elite Group Property Inspections, our Santee home inspections are offered by trained professionals. Here’s what our Elite Group Property Inspections team will look for:
House Window & Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We ensure that the outside doors shut and lock properly
- Residential windows: We ensure that the window seals work effectively
- Garage door and sensors: We operate the garage door and inspect that the optical sensor works properly
Santee House Exteriors Inspections
- Structural walls: We confirm that the exterior siding or other wall covers are in good condition
- Roof trim: Our home inspection pros document that the eaves and soffits are effective
- Roofing joints: Our professionals confirm that valleys in the roofing have an airtight seal
- Walkways and concrete: We document paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow inspection: We document property grading, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to report any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and vent system: Our professionals turn on the heating system to document the buttons are functioning efficiently.
- Cooling system: Our home inspection pros review the air conditioner, to validate the buttons function efficiently.
- Functionality review: Our professionals verify that your heating and air conditioning systems act as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals view any rotting of wooden framing contacting with soil.
- Water intrusion: Our home inspection pros view any signs of present water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete: We review any evidence of wooden framework in touch of foundation shifting, like degradation of plaster breaks, brick fissures, off-square door framing, and uneven floors.
- Framing wood: Our professionals view any destruction of or drilling of framing wood that might present a structural rigidity issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric meter inspection: We check that your electric metering and base are operating well.
- Safety check: We make sure that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked efficiently.
- Protection hardware review: Our professionals verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Light switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros inspect a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including grounded switches.
Santee Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main valves: Our home inspection pros ensure that the water main supply shutoff is functioning properly
- Water heater check: Our home inspection pros inspect the venting, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply check: Our professionals review all faucets and toilets
- Drain inspection: We inspect sinks, tubs, and showers for drains to function effectively
- Sump pumps review: We test water pumps that are user-accessible
Why Hire Elite Group Property Inspections for Santee Home Inspection
Once you team up with our team of Santee home inspection pros, you can depend on us to offer outstanding home inspections on a tight schedule.
To receive help from our Santee home inspectors for your inspection, give us a call today: