At Elite Group Home Inspections, our team is motivated to lend a hand as you transition into your brand new dwelling with a Beverly Hills home inspection!
Acquiring a new property is a great opportunity. Please let our group at Elite Group Home Inspections assist you to concentrate on making your loved ones organized for the new house. Our team will take the nervousness out of your acquisition with an in-depth Beverly Hills home inspection!
Ever since 1986, our specialists at Elite Group Home Inspections have offered rigorous home inspections for the Beverly Hills and SoCal areas.
Home Inspection: What We Look For
The most reliable Beverly Hills home inspections are given by trained professionals. This is what our Elite Group Home Inspections staff will search for:
Beverly Hills Home Window And Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We make certain that the outside doors seal and secure efficiently
- Home windows: Our professionals check that the window gaskets operate successfully
- Garage doors: We operate the garage door and ensure that the safety sensor functions properly
Beverly Hills House Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Outside walls: Our professionals check that the exterior siding and other wall coverings are effective
- Roofing trim: We inspect that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are well-maintained
- Roof flashing: We document that joints in the roof decking have a impermeable seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals inspect driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage: Our professionals look over yard angle, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to list any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & vent system: We operate the heater to document the mechanisms are functioning effectively.
- Air conditioner system review: We review the AC unit, to verify the controls function effectively.
- Operations review: Our home inspection pros validate that your AC and heating systems work correctly.
Beverly Hills Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals view any rotting of wooden framing in touch with soil.
- Water intrusion: We inspect any evidence of present water intrusion.
- Foundation: We review any degradation of wooden framing touching of foundation movement, like degradation of drywall breaks, stonework cracks, out-of-true door frames, and unleveled floors.
- Structural wood review: We identify any notching or boring of framing wood that might create a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric meter check: Our professionals verify that your electrical meter and base are working correctly.
- Safety review: Our professionals make sure that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked effectively.
- Protection devices: Our professionals verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are working efficiently.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, plus GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water shutoff valve: We document that the water main supply shutoff is operating effectively
- Water boiler inspection: We look over the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply: Our home inspection pros review all fixtures and toilets
- Drain review: We review sinks, tubs, and showers for drains acting effectively
- Sump pumps: technicians test water pumps that are accessible
Why Select Elite Group Home Inspections for Beverly Hills Home Inspection
When you work with our crew of Beverly Hills home inspection professionals, you can count on us to offer outstanding residential inspections on a tight schedule.
To see our Beverly Hills home inspectors for your home services, bring us in today at (800) 494-8998!