Highland Home Inspection
Our team is ready and waiting to lend a hand as you move into your newly purchased property with a Highland home inspection!
Buying a recently purchased dwelling is a huge moment. Allow our company at Elite Home Inspection free up your time to concentrate on making your loved ones prepared for the move. Our crew will take the strain out of your move with an in-depth Highland home inspection!
Since 1984, our pros at Elite Home Inspection have given meticulous home inspections for the Highland and Southern California communities.
Highland Home Inspection- What We Are Looking For
Our Highland home inspections are provided by qualified technicians. This is what our Elite Home Inspection team will keep an eye out for:
Highland Residential Window & Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We document that the outside doors close and secure efficiently
- Exterior windows: Our home inspection pros make certain that the window seals function correctly
- Garage doors: We work the garage door and check that the laser sensor works efficiently
Property Outside Inspections
- External walls: Our professionals check that the siding or other wall materials are effective
- Roof trim: Our professionals inspect that the eaves and soffits are in good condition
- Roofing joints: Our professionals validate that joints in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals inspect paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow review: Our home inspection pros check property angle, surface water drainage, and vegetation to identify any possible water leak problems
Highland HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and air-flow system: Our home inspection pros utilize the heating system to inspect the controls are operating successfully.
- Cooling system review: Our professionals look over the air conditioning unit, to document the buttons act correctly.
- Features inspection: Our professionals confirm that your heating and air conditioning systems work correctly.
- Thermostat check: We test the housing of the thermostat and make sure that the thermostat is acting properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals view any signs of wooden framing touching with dirt.
- Water penetration: Our home inspection pros document any symptoms of current water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete inspection: Our home inspection pros review any symptoms of wooden framing in a touch of foundation movement, like degradation of drywall cracks, masonry fissures, out-of-true door framing, and uneven floorboards.
- Framing wood: We review any destruction of or boring of framing wood that can present a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical meter inspection: Our professionals check that your electric meter and base are operating effectively.
- Security check: Our professionals validate that the electrical service is grounded and linked efficiently.
- Safety hardware review: Our professionals ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of switches and fixtures, plus safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply valves: Our professionals make certain that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water boiler check: Our professionals test the venting, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply: We look over all faucets and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals review tubs, showers, and sinks for drains acting efficiently
- Sump pumps inspection: Our professionals look over sump pumps that are user-accessible
Why Partner With Elite Home Inspection for Highland Home Inspection
If you team up with our team of Highland home inspection technicians, you can trust us to supply quality residential inspections on a short time-line.
To receive help from our Highland home inspectors for your home services, call us today: