Lake Forest Home Inspections
We are looking forward to lending a hand as you transition into your newly purchased home with a Lake Forest home inspection!
Moving into a brand new home is a huge occasion. Let our crew at Elite Home Inspection assist you to pay attention to getting your loved ones organized for the transition. We’ll take the strain out of your buy with a rigorous Lake Forest home inspection!
Ever since 1984, our specialists at Elite Home Inspection have provided rigorous home inspections for the Lake Forest and Southern California areas.
Lake Forest Home Inspection Services: What We Check
The best Lake Forest home inspections are supplied by trained technicians. This is what our Elite Home Inspection team will search for:
Home Window & Door Inspections
- External doors: We ensure that the outside doors seal and latch effectively
- Home windows: Our home inspection pros check that the rubber seals operate properly
- Garage door: We open the garage door and inspect that the laser sensor works successfully
Lake Forest House Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our professionals inspect that the siding boards and other wall coverings are effective
- Roof trim: We make sure that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are effective
- Roof sealant: Our professionals confirm that seams in the roof have an impermeable seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow inspection: Our professionals inspect landscape slope, surface drainage, and plant life to list any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat & air-flow system: Our home inspection pros use the heater and furnace to ensure the controls are working properly.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals test the air conditioning system, to make sure the controls act correctly.
- Features inspection: Our professionals confirm that your air conditioning and heating systems act effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: We view any signs of wooden framework contacting with dirt.
- Water penetration inspection: Our professionals record all signs of active water leaks.
- Foundation and slab inspection: We inspect any trace of wood in touch of foundation shifting, like evidence of sheetrock fissures, stonework cracks, lopsided door framing, and uneven floorboards.
- Structural wood inspection: Our professionals review any damage to or penetration of frame wood that can present a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical metering inspection: Our professionals check that your electric metering and base act well.
- Security review: Our professionals document that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked well.
- Protection devices: We inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning correctly.
- Light switches & receptacles: Our professionals test a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water controls: Our professionals document that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water boiler: We test the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply: Our home inspection pros test all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain review: We review tubs, showers, and sinks for drains working properly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals inspect water pumps that are user-accessible
Why Pick Elite Home Inspection for Lake Forest Home Inspection
When you team up with our company of Lake Forest home inspection professionals, you can depend on us to supply outstanding house inspections on a short timeline.
To see our Lake Forest home inspectors for your inspection, bring us in today: