Menifee Home Inspection
We are ready and waiting to help you move into your brand new home with a Menifee home inspection!
Acquiring a new property is a huge occasion. Please let our company at Elite Home Inspection help you pay attention to making your family organized for the change. Our staff will take the strain out of your new home with a complete Menifee home inspection!
Starting in 1984, our technicians at Elite Home Inspection have supplied extensive home inspections for the Menifee and Southern California areas.
Menifee Home Inspection: What We Are Checking
At Elite Home Inspection, our Menifee home inspections are supplied by qualified technicians. Here’s what our Elite Home Inspection team will keep an eye out for:
Home Window And Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We check that the exterior doors shut and secure efficiently
- Household windows: Our professionals inspect that the outside weatherproofing operate effectively
- Garage door: We operate the garage door and ensure that the optical sensor works properly
House Siding and Roofing Inspections
- External walls: Our professionals document that the siding or other wall coverings are fit
- Roofing trim review: We check that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are well-maintained
- Roof joints: Our professionals make certain that valleys in the roofing have an airtight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros document walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage: Our home inspection pros check property slope, surface water drainage, and plant life to list any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & ventilation system: We operate the heater to inspect the buttons are operating effectively.
- Air conditioner system review: We review the AC unit, to ensure the controls function efficiently.
- Features inspection: Our professionals ensure that your AC and heating systems function effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: We inspect any rotting of wooden framework touching with soil.
- Water intrusion: Our home inspection pros record all signs of current water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals test any signs of wood touching of foundation shifting, like evidence of plaster cracks, stonework fissures, out-of-alignment door framing, and non-level floors.
- Framing wood: Our professionals view any notching or penetration of frame wood that can present a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric utility meter review: Our professionals validate that your electrical metering and base are functioning effectively.
- Safety review: Our professionals verify that the electric service is grounded and linked well.
- Protection hardware check: Our home inspection pros ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Light switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros inspect a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, plus grounded switches.
Menifee Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply valves: We make sure that the water main supply shutoff is acting effectively
- Water heating system: We view the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply review: Our professionals test all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals test tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage functioning effectively
- Sump pumps: Our professionals view water pumps that are within reach
Why Hire Elite Home Inspection for Menifee Home Inspections
Once you team up with our crew of Menifee home inspection professionals, you can rely on us to offer great residential inspections on a tight time-line.
To see our Menifee home inspectors for your inspection, call: