We’re looking forward to assist you transition into your brand new property with a Moreno Valley home inspection!
Buying a new house is an exciting moment. You can let our Moreno Valley Home Inspectors at Elite Home Inspection free up your time to pay attention to getting your loved ones organized for the change. We will take the tension out of your buy with a rigorous Moreno Valley home inspection!
Since 1984, our technicians at Elite Home Inspection have supplied meticulous home inspections for the Moreno Valley and Southern California communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Are Checking
At Elite Home Inspection, our Moreno Valley home inspections are delivered by certified experts. These are what our Elite Home Inspection crew will keep an eye out for:
Home Window And Door Inspections
- External doors: We check that the outside doors shut and lock successfully
- Exterior windows: Our professionals check that the window weatherproofings operate properly
- Garage door and sensors: We open the garage door and make certain that the laser sensor operates effectively
Property Outside Inspection Services
- External walls: Our professionals inspect that the siding or other wall coverings are effective
- Roofing trim review: We make certain that the soffits and fascia are in good condition
- Roof joints: Our professionals verify that joints in the roofing have a impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our home inspection pros take a look at paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow check: Our professionals check property slope, surface drainage, and shrubbery to report any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & air-flow system: Our professionals operate the heater and furnace to make sure the buttons are working effectively.
- Air conditioning system: We view the AC unit, to check the controls function properly.
- Functionality review: We confirm that your heating and AC systems act correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: We view any trace of wood in contact with dirt.
- Water intrusion: We record all evidence of present water intrusion.
- Foundation: We view any symptoms of wooden framework in touch of foundation shifts, like evidence of plaster fissures, masonry breaks, out-of-true door frames, and uneven flooring.
- Structural wood check: Our professionals view any knicks to or drilling of frame wood that might anticipate a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical utility meter check: Our professionals make sure that your electric metering and base are working efficiently.
- Security inspection: Our professionals ensure that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded well.
- Security devices: Our home inspection pros confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning effectively.
- Switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros look over a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which includes GFCI switches.
Moreno Valley Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water controls: Our professionals ensure that the water main supply shutoff is operating properly
- Water heating review: Our professionals test the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply check: We test all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals look over showers, sinks, and tubs for drains functioning effectively
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals review bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Select Elite Home Inspection for Moreno Valley Home Inspection
When you work with our crew of Moreno Valley home inspection experts, you can depend on us to deliver outstanding property inspections on a fast schedule.
To receive help from our Moreno Valley home inspectors for your inspection, give us a call today: