Norco, CA Home Inspection
We are excited to help you transition into your newly purchased dwelling with a Norco, CA home inspection!
Buying a recently purchased property is a great occasion. Please let our group at Elite Group Home Inspections assist you to pay attention to making your household organized for the new house. Our crew will take the nervousness out of your purchase with a rigorous Norco, CA home inspection!
Starting in 1986, our technicians at Elite Group Home Inspections have delivered in-depth home inspections for the Norco, CA and SoCal areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Check
The most reliable Norco, CA home inspections are supplied by qualified pros. Here is what our Elite Group Home Inspections team will investigate for:
Home Window & Door Inspection
- External doors: We prove that the exterior doors shut and latch properly
- Household windows: We validate that the window weatherproofings operate correctly
- Garage overhead door: We work the garage door and document that the optical sensor functions effectively
Home Exteriors Inspections
- Outside walls: Our home inspection pros make sure that the siding boards and other wall covers are fit
- Roofing trim: Our professionals confirm that the soffits and fascia are in good shape
- Roof sealant: Our professionals make sure that valleys in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow: We document landscape angle, surface water flow, and vegetation to report any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and air-flow system: Our professionals make use of the heater to ensure the controls are operatning properly.
- Cooling system inspection: Our professionals review the AC unit, to make sure the buttons work effectively.
- Features inspection: Our professionals make sure that your HVAC systems function correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals look over any degradation of wooden framework in touch with earth.
- Water penetration: We record all evidence of present water leaks.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals look over any trace of wood contacting of foundation shifts, like trace of drywall cracks, stonework fissures, off-square door frames, and uneven floor boards.
- Integral wood inspection: We look over any knicks to or penetration of frame wood that may create a structural rigidity concern.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical meter review: Our professionals verify that your electric metering and base are operating effectively.
- Safeguard inspection: Our home inspection pros ensure that the electrical service is grounded and linked successfully.
- Security devices review: Our professionals check that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning correctly.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: We test a number of switches and fixtures, plus GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water shut off: Our home inspection pros validate that the water main supply shutoff is working efficiently
- Water boiler: Our professionals review the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: We inspect all faucets and toilets
- Drainage review: We inspect showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage acting properly
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals view bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Hire Elite Group Home Inspections for Norco, CA Home Inspection
When you team up with our company of Norco, CA home inspection experts, you can count on us to provide great residential inspections on a tight schedule.
To see our Norco, CA home inspectors for your home services, call us today: