Ontario Home Inspection
We are ready to support you as you transition into your new property with an Ontario home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new home is a big occasion. Allow our staff at Elite Home Inspection to assist you to pay attention to getting your loved ones ready for the move. At Elite Home Inspection, our team will take the tension out of your acquisition with a rigorous Ontario home inspection!
Starting in 1984, our pros at Elite Home Inspection have offered intensive home inspections for the Ontario and Southern California areas.
Home Inspection; What We Inspect
Our Ontario home inspections are offered by certified professionals. This is what our Elite Home Inspection staff will investigate for:
Home Window & Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We inspect that the external doors seal and lock effectively
- Home windows: Our professionals document that the rubber weatherproofing work properly
- Garage door and sensors: We trigger the garage door and inspect that the optical sensor operates correctly
Home Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our home inspection pros make certain that the siding and other wall coverings are fit
- Roofing trim check: Our professionals make certain that the eaves and soffits are well-maintained
- Roof joints: Our professionals document that joints in the roof have an airtight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals inspect paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage: We inspect yard grading, surface rain flow, and vegetation to list any potential water leak problems
Ontario HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and ventilation system: Our home inspection pros turn on the heating to document the controls are working efficiently.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals inspect the air conditioner, to inspect the controls act correctly.
- Functionality review: Our professionals make certain that your heating and AC systems function correctly.
Ontario Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals identify any signs of wood in touch with dirt.
- Water penetration review: Our professionals view any evidence of active water leaks.
- Slab and foundation: Our professionals inspect any signs of wooden framework touching of foundation shifting, like a trace of plaster cracks, brick cracks, out-of-alignment door frames, and non-level floors.
- Framing wood: Our home inspection pros view any destruction of or boring of frame wood that might present a structural integrity problem.
Ontario Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical utility meter check: Our professionals document that your electric meter and base are functioning efficiently.
- Safeguard inspection: Our professionals inspect that the electric service is grounded and joined well.
- Protective hardware: Our professionals validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating effectively.
- Power switches & receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which include GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main shut off: Our professionals inspect that the water main supply shutoff is working properly
- Water boiler check: Our professionals test the venting, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply check: We view all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals inspect tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage functioning correctly
- Sump pumps: technicians inspect bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Partner With Elite Home Inspection for Ontario Home Inspections
If you work with our company of Ontario home inspection pros, you can trust us to deliver quality property inspections on a short timeline.
To receive help from our Ontario home inspectors for your home inspection, call: