We are looking forward to lend a hand as you move into your upcoming dwelling with a Redlands home inspection!
Stepping into a recently purchased property is a great moment. Please let our Redlands home inspectors at Elite Home Inspection free you to concentrate on making your loved ones prepared for the change. We will take the stress out of your buy with a thorough Redlands home inspection!
Since 1984, our specialists at Elite Home Inspection have provided intensive home inspections for the Redlands and Southern California areas.
Redlands Home Inspection Services: What We Inspect
The best Redlands home inspections are supplied by trained professionals. Here is what our Elite Home Inspection team will keep an eye out for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We make sure that the external doors close and secure correctly
- Residential windows: Our professionals validate that the outside gaskets act properly
- Garage doors: We operate the garage door and validate that the safety sensor operates properly
Home Exteriors Inspection Services
- Structural walls: We make sure that the siding boards and other wall materials are well-maintained
- Roofing trim inspection: Our professionals verify that the eaves and soffits are fit
- Roof flashing: Our home inspection pros verify that valleys in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and concrete: We inspect paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow review: Our professionals look over landscape grading, surface water flow, and vegetation to list any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and vent system: Our professionals make use of the heater and furnace to make certain the buttons are functioning properly.
- Cooling system review: We inspect the air conditioner, to inspect the controls operate effectively.
- Features check: Our professionals make sure that your air conditioning and heating systems work properly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals identify any trace of wooden framework in contact with dirt.
- Water penetration: Our professionals review all evidence of active water leaks.
- Slab and foundation review: Our professionals test any degradation of wooden framework touching of foundation disruption, like trace of plaster fissures, masonry breaks, out-of-true door framing, and unleveled flooring.
- Framing wood review: Our professionals inspect any damage to or boring of framing wood that may present a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric utility meter inspection: Our professionals check that your electric metering and base are working properly.
- Safety review: We ensure that the electric service is grounded and bonded effectively.
- Security devices: Our professionals confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating effectively.
- Light switches & receptacles: Our professionals test a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, plus safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main shutoff valve: We verify that the water main supply shutoff is functioning effectively
- Water heating review: Our professionals inspect the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply inspection: Our home inspection pros view all faucets and toilets
- Drainage inspection: We test tubs, showers, and sinks for drains functioning correctly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals look over bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Choose Elite Home Inspection for Redlands Home Inspection
When you work with our company of Redlands home inspection experts, you can trust us to offer outstanding property inspections on a tight schedule.
To see our Redlands home inspectors for your home inspection, call us today: