Santa Monica Home Inspection
Our team is excited to help you transition into your upcoming home with a Santa Monica home inspection!
Stepping into a brand new house is an exciting occasion. You can let our staff at Elite Group Home Inspections help you focus on getting your loved ones prepared for the move. Our team will take the strain out of your acquisition with a rigorous Santa Monica home inspection!
Starting in 1986, our technicians at Elite Group Home Inspections have given extensive home inspections for the Santa Monica and SoCal areas.
Home Inspection- What We Search For
With our team, our Santa Monica home inspections are supplied by qualified technicians. Here’s what our Elite Group Home Inspections crew will keep an eye out for:
House Window And Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We make certain that the external doors seal and secure effectively
- Household windows: Our professionals document that the outside seals act properly
- Garage overhead door: We open the garage door and make sure that the safety sensor works effectively
House Outside Inspection Services
- External walls: Our professionals document that the siding boards and other wall coverings are in good shape
- Roofing trim: Our home inspection pros verify that the eaves and soffits are effective
- Roof sealant: Our home inspection pros inspect that seams in the roof decking have a airtight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow inspection: Our home inspection pros take a look at landscape slope, surface water flow, and shrubbery to record any possible water leak problems
Santa Monica HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and ventilation system: Our home inspection pros utilize the heating to make sure the mechanisms are working effectively.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals test the air conditioning unit, to make certain the mechanisms function correctly.
- Features inspection: Our professionals document that your air conditioning and heating systems function as they should.
- Thermostat inspection: Our home inspection pros review the housing of the thermostat and verify that the thermostat is operating correctly.
Santa Monica Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: We view any degradation of wood in contact with soil.
- Water intrusion check: Our professionals inspect any signs of current water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete review: Our professionals identify any trace of wooden framing contacting of foundation shifting, like rotting of plaster fissures, stonework cracks, out-of-alignment door frames, and unleveled floor boards.
- Framing wood inspection: Our home inspection pros test any destruction of or drilling of frame wood that may present a structural safety problem.
Santa Monica Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical utility meter check: Our professionals confirm that your electric meter and base are working properly.
- Safety review: We check that the electric service is grounded and bonded properly.
- Safety hardware review: Our professionals make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are working effectively.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: We view a number of switches and fixtures, including grounded switches.
Santa Monica Plumbing System Inspection
- Water shut off: Our professionals document that the water main supply shutoff is acting correctly
- Water heating review: Our professionals test the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply: We inspect all faucets and toilets
- Drainage review: We view sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage operating properly
- Sump pumps: technicians look over sump pumps that are accessible
Why Elite Group Home Inspections for Santa Monica Home Inspection
When you partner with our company of Santa Monica home inspection experts, you can rely on us to supply great house inspections on a short schedule.
To get our Santa Monica home inspectors for your home inspection, call us over today: