Temecula Home Inspection
Our crew is ready to support you as you move into your brand new property with a Temecula home inspection!
Buying a brand new property is an exciting occasion. You can let our group at Elite Home Inspection help you pay attention to getting your family ready for the move. At Elite Home Inspection, our team will take the nervousness out of your purchase with a rigorous Temecula home inspection!
Ever since 1984, our pros at Elite Home Inspection have provided in-depth home inspections for the Temecula and Southern California areas.
Home Inspection; What We Check
The most reliable Temecula home inspections are given by trained specialists. Here is what our Elite Home Inspection staff will keep an eye out for:
Home Window & Door Inspection
- External doors: We ensure that the exterior doors close and latch efficiently
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros ensure that the outside weatherproofing work efficiently
- Garage door and sensors: We work the garage door and check that the optical sensor functions effectively
House Exteriors Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our professionals validate that the siding boards and other wall covers are in good shape
- Roof trim: We check that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are fit
- Roof sealant: We check that joints in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow: Our professionals document property angle, surface drainage, and shrubbery to record any prospective water leak problems
Temecula HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & ventilation system: Our professionals make use of the heater to document the controls are working properly.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals test the AC unit, to confirm the controls function properly.
- Operations inspection: Our professionals make certain that your air conditioning and heating systems function effectively.
Temecula Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros view any rotting wooden framework touching with dirt.
- Water leak: Our professionals review any symptoms of present water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation: Our professionals inspect any rotting of wooden framework in contact of foundation disruption, like symptoms of sheetrock fissures, brick breaks, lopsided door frames, and non-level floors.
- Integral wood check: Our professionals inspect any damage to or drilling of frame wood that may anticipate a structural rigidity problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric metering review: We make certain that your electrical metering and base act well.
- Safety inspection: Our home inspection pros confirm that the electric service is grounded and bonded effectively.
- Protection devices check: Our professionals confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are working effectively.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: We look over a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, plus GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main valves: Our professionals confirm that the water main supply shutoff is functioning effectively
- Water heating system: Our professionals inspect the ventilation, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply: Our professionals review all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain testing: Our professionals inspect sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage acting effectively
- Sump pumps: Our professionals test bilge pumps that are user-accessible
Why Partner With Elite Home Inspection for Temecula Home Inspection
If you partner with our company of Temecula home inspection pros, you can count on us to deliver quality home inspections on a fast schedule.
To see our Temecula home inspectors for your home services, call us today: