Temescal Valley Home Inspection
We’re ready to help you move into your upcoming home with a Temescal Valley home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased home is an exciting opportunity. You can let our team at Elite Home Inspection assist you to focus on making your family ready for the move. Our team will take the tension out of your acquisition with a thorough Temescal Valley home inspection!
Starting in 1984, our technicians at Elite Home Inspection have provided in-depth home inspections for the Temescal Valley and Southern California communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Look For
At Elite Home Inspection, our Temescal Valley home inspections are offered by certified pros. This is what our Elite Home Inspection crew will investigate for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We prove that the outside doors seal and latch successfully
- Residential windows: Our professionals confirm that the window gaskets work successfully
- Garage doors: We trigger the garage door and make sure that the optical sensor works efficiently
Home Outside Inspections
- Structural walls: Our home inspection pros ensure that the external walls and other wall covers are healthy
- Roof trim: We validate that the eaves and soffits are fit
- Roof sealant: Our professionals document that valleys in the roof have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: We document paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage: We check property angle, surface water drainage, and plant life to report any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & ventilation system: Our professionals make use of the heater and furnace to validate the buttons are operating successfully.
- Cooling system check: We test the AC unit, to verify the mechanisms act efficiently.
- Operations review: Our home inspection pros ensure that your air conditioning and heating systems act efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any evidence of wooden framing in touch with the earth.
- Water leak inspection: Our professionals view all symptoms of active water intrusion.
- Foundation: Our professionals inspect any rotting of the wooden framework in contact with foundation movements, like degradation of plaster breaks, stonework breaks, out-of-true door frames, and unleveled floors.
- Framing wood review: Our professionals inspect any notching or penetration of framing wood that can create a structural integrity issue.
Temescal Valley Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical utility meter check: Our home inspection pros make certain that your electrical meter and base are act efficiently.
- Safeguard review: Our professionals document that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined effectively.
- Safety hardware check: Our professionals inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating correctly.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros look over a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, plus grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water controls: Our professionals check that the water main supply shutoff is functioning efficiently
- Water heating system review: We view the venting, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply check: Our professionals look over all fixtures and toilets
- Drain testing: Our home inspection pros look over sinks, tubs, and showers for drains to work effectively
- Sump pumps: We review sump pumps that are user-accessible
Why Elite Home Inspection for Temescal Valley Home Inspection
When you partner with our company of Temescal Valley home inspection experts, you can trust us to provide quality residential inspections on a tight schedule.
To receive help from our Temescal Valley home inspectors for your inspection, call: