Bloomington Home Inspection
Our crew is excited to lend a hand as you move into your brand new property with a Bloomington home inspection!
Buying a brand new dwelling is a big occasion. Let our group at Elite Home Inspection free up your time to pay attention to making your household prepared for the new house. We’ll take the pressure out of your purchase with a complete Bloomington home inspection!
Starting in 1984, our pros at Elite Home Inspection have supplied rigorous home inspections for the Bloomington and Southern California areas.
Home Inspection; What We Inspect
The most reliable Bloomington home inspections are provided by trained professionals. These are what our Elite Home Inspection crew will search for:
Bloomington House Window & Door Inspection
- External doors: We confirm that the external doors shut and lock successfully
- Residential windows: We validate that the window weatherproofing function effectively
- Garage doors: We work the garage door and confirm that the optical sensor operates properly
Property Outside Inspection Services
- External walls: We ensure that the siding boards or other wall materials are effective
- Roof trim: Our professionals validate that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are effective
- Roof flashing: We ensure that joints in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Walkways and concrete: We take a look at paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow inspection: Our professionals inspect landscape grading, surface rain flow, and vegetation to identify any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat and air-flow system: We use the heating system to verify the controls are functioning effectively.
- Air conditioning system check: Our professionals review the AC unit, to inspect the mechanisms that work efficiently.
- Functionality check: Our home inspection pros confirm that your AC and heating systems act properly.
- Thermostat inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect the housing of the thermostat and document that the thermostat is functioning correctly.
Bloomington Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: We review any signs of wood contacting with soil.
- Water penetration: We view all traces of current water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation: We look over any symptoms of wood touching of foundation shifts, like a trace of drywall breaks, stonework fissures, out-of-alignment door framing, and uneven floorboards.
- Integral wood: Our professionals identify any destruction of or drilling of framing wood that can create a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric utility meter review: Our professionals confirm that your electric meter and base are act efficiently.
- Security check: Our professionals check that the electric service is grounded and bonded properly.
- Protection hardware check: We check that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating well.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals view a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main valves: We validate that the water main supply shutoff is operating properly
- Water boiler check: Our professionals test the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply inspection: Our professionals view all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage review: We view sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage operating efficiently
- Sump pumps: We review sump pumps that are user accessible
Why Partner With Elite Home Inspection for Bloomington Home Inspections
If you partner with our crew of Bloomington home inspection experts, you can depend on us to provide great property inspections on a short schedule.
To receive help from our Bloomington home inspectors for your home inspection, give us a call today: