San Bernardino Home Inspection
Our crew is motivated to lend a hand as you move into your upcoming property with a San Bernardino home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new house is an exhilarating moment. Allow our company at Elite Group help you focus on getting your household ready for the change. Our team will take the strain out of your move with a rigorous San Bernardino home inspection!
Since 1984, our professionals at Elite Group have offered in-depth home inspections for the San Bernardino and Southern California areas.
Home Inspection, What We Are Checking
Our San Bernardino home inspections are supplied by trained experts. Here is what our Elite Group crew will search for:
Home Window & Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We establish that the external doors seal and secure efficiently
- Home windows: Our professionals make sure that the window weatherproofing work effectively
- Garage door: We work the garage door and inspect that the laser sensor operates successfully
Home Exteriors Inspection
- External walls: Our home inspection pros document that the siding and other wall covers are fit
- Roof trim: We make certain that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are well-maintained
- Roofing joints: Our home inspection pros inspect that valleys in the roof decking have a impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow inspection: Our home inspection pros look over yard grading, surface rain flow, and vegetation to report any prospective water leak problems
San Bernardino HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and vent system: Our professionals use the heater to confirm the buttons are functioning effectively.
- Cooling system review: We inspect the air conditioner, to check the mechanisms operate correctly.
- Functionality review: Our home inspection pros ensure that your air conditioning and heating systems act efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals view any trace of wooden framework in contact with earth.
- Water penetration check: Our professionals document any evidence of active water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete: Our professionals identify any signs of wooden framework in contact of foundation disruption, like degradation of drywall breaks, stonework cracks, out-of-true door frames, and unlevel floors.
- Structural wood: We inspect any notching or penetration of frame wood that may anticipate a structural integrity concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric meter inspection: Our home inspection pros confirm that your electric meter and base are functioning correctly.
- Safety check: Our professionals make certain that the electrical service is grounded and bonded well.
- Security devices check: We validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning effectively.
- Light switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros test a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including safety switches.
San Bernardino Plumbing System Inspection
- Water supply controls: Our professionals make certain that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water heater check: We inspect the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply inspection: Our home inspection pros look over all fixtures and toilets
- Drain testing: Our home inspection pros look over sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage operating properly
- Sump pumps inspection: Technicians test bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Select Elite Group for San Bernardino Home Inspection
When you partner with our team of San Bernardino home inspection professionals, you can count on us to deliver great home inspections on a fast time-line.
To see our San Bernardino home inspectors for your home inspection, call: