San Clemente Home Inspection
We’re ready to lend a hand as you transition into your new house with a San Clemente home inspection!
Acquiring a recently purchased dwelling is an exhilarating moment. Let our team at Elite Group help you focus on making your loved ones prepared for the move. We will take the stress out of your acquisition with an in-depth San Clemente home inspection!
Starting in 1984, our professionals at Elite Group have offered rigorous home inspections for the San Clemente and Southern California areas.
Home Inspection: What We Inspect
The most reliable San Clemente home inspections are delivered by qualified technicians. This is what our Elite Group team will investigate for:
House Window & Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We prove that the exterior doors close and lock efficiently
- Exterior windows: Our home inspection pros check that the rubber gaskets work efficiently
- Garage door and sensors: We use the garage door and make sure that the optical sensor operates properly
Property Siding and Roofing Inspections
- External walls: We inspect that the siding or other wall coverings are healthy
- Roofing trim review: Our professionals validate that the soffits and fascia are in good condition
- Roof sealant: Our home inspection pros validate that valleys in the roof have a watertight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals document paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow review: Our professionals inspect landscape angle, surface rain flow, and vegetation to report any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & ventilation system: We use the heater to make certain the buttons are operating effectively.
- Air conditioning system review: We look over the air conditioning system, to confirm the buttons operate efficiently.
- Features check: Our professionals confirm that your heating and air conditioning systems work properly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros review any degradation of wooden framing in contact with dirt.
- Water intrusion check: We document all signs of present water leaks.
- Slab and foundation: We view any signs of wooden framework in touch of foundation shifting, like symptoms of drywall breaks, masonry fissures, misaligned door framing, and non-level floor boards.
- Framing wood review: Our professionals review any damage to or drilling of frame wood that can anticipate a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric metering inspection: Our professionals make sure that your electric meter and base are operating correctly.
- Safeguard inspection: We make certain that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked efficiently.
- Safety devices: Our home inspection pros confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning effectively.
- Switches & receptacles: We view a number of switches and fixtures, plus GFI switches.
San Clemente Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main shutoff valve: We check that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water heating: Our professionals view the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply review: We view all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain review: We test tubs, showers, and sinks for drains functioning efficiently
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals look over water pumps that are user accessible
Why Pick Elite Group for San Clemente Home Inspections
Once you team up with our crew of San Clemente home inspection pros, you can count on us to provide great house inspections on a fast schedule.
To get our San Clemente home inspectors for your home inspection services, give us a call today: