El Cerrito’s Top Home Inspections
We’re prepared to help you transition into your upcoming property with a El Cerrito home inspection!
Purchasing a recently purchased dwelling is a big opportunity. Let our group at Elite Home Inspection free up your time to focus on making your household organized for the change. Our staff will take the tension out of your acquisition with a complete El Cerrito home inspection!
Since 1984, our technicians at Elite Home Inspection have provided rigorous home inspections for the El Cerrito and Southern California areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Inspect
At Elite Home Inspection, our El Cerrito home inspections are supplied by certified technicians. This is what our Elite Home Inspection staff will keep an eye out for:
Home Window And Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We validate that the outside doors shut and secure efficiently
- Exterior windows: Our professionals verify that the window gaskets act effectively
- Garage door and sensors: We work the garage door and check that the safety sensor works correctly
Home Outside Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our home inspection pros check that the external walls and other wall coverings are well-maintained
- Roofing trim inspection: We document that the soffits and fascia are well-maintained
- Roof joints: Our professionals document that joints in the roof have a watertight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals take a look at driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage review: Our professionals check landscape angle, surface drainage, and plant life to report any possible water leak problems
El Cerrito HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and ventilation system: We use the heating to document the controls are operating correctly.
- Cooling system inspection: We view the air conditioning system, to confirm the controls function effectively.
- Functionality inspection: We check that your air conditioning and heating systems work effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros identify any trace of wooden framing in contact with dirt.
- Water penetration review: Our home inspection pros look over any symptoms of present water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete: Our home inspection pros identify any symptoms of wooden framework contacting of foundation movement, like degradation of plaster fissures, masonry fissures, off-square door framing, and uneven floors.
- Structural wood inspection: Our home inspection pros test any damage to or penetration of framing wood that might anticipate a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric metering check: Our professionals confirm that your electrical meter and base are working well.
- Security check: Our home inspection pros verify that the electric conduit is grounded and linked correctly.
- Protection devices inspection: We validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Switches & receptacles: We inspect a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus GFI switches.
El Cerrito Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main valves: Our professionals inspect that the water main supply shutoff is operating efficiently
- Water heater check: Our professionals view the venting, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply: Our home inspection pros inspect all faucets and toilets
- Drainage testing: We review showers, sinks, and tubs for drains acting efficiently
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals test bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Pick Elite Home Inspection for El Cerrito Home Inspection
When you partner with our crew of El Cerrito home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to supply quality residential inspections on a short timeline.
To see our El Cerrito home inspectors for your home inspection, please call us today: